YQL Silicone Air Fryer Liner for Ninja Dual/Instant Vortex/Salter, 2PCS Thickened Air Fryer Liners Reusable Air Fryer Accessories Silicone Basket for Air Fryer for Ninja AF300UK, EMtronics Air Fryer

£9.9
FREE Shipping

YQL Silicone Air Fryer Liner for Ninja Dual/Instant Vortex/Salter, 2PCS Thickened Air Fryer Liners Reusable Air Fryer Accessories Silicone Basket for Air Fryer for Ninja AF300UK, EMtronics Air Fryer

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With a duo basket design, this 7.4L fryer has two 3.7L independent frying trays, ideal for cooking different foods or double portions. The Dual Air did a marvellous job of roasting some new potatoes to produce rough and ready homemade wedges. I simply cut them in half, tossed them in olive oil, and cooked them at full power for 18 minutes – my children loved the end result. Potatoes and sweetcorn by Salter Dual Air. Sausages cooked in Salter Aerogrill Cook healthier meals for the whole family using the Dual Air Fryer from Salter. Featuring a generous family sized 7.4 litre capacity across two independent cooking chambers; this extra-large air fryer can make double portions and cook different food ready to serve at the same time. With an impressive 2400W and perfect for family cooking, this twin cook fryer has 6 cooking functions with pause, resume sync and match features to ensure identical cooking times and temperatures. Scared of oil splats and spills? Forget about pots and pans and browse our popular Tefal fryers to fry tasty treats safely. Control how well done you want your food by setting the temperature and achieve the perfect level of crunch. Keeping your safety in mind, most of our models have a built-in cool zone, which prevents your fryer from getting hot on the outside. Have you already shortlisted which one to get? With our January sale 2024 just around the corner, you can grab a variety of kitchen appliances from top brands. Save big on everything from air fryers and deep fat fryers to coffee machines and more. What is an air fryer?

In use, this fryer is reasonably versatile, producing decent results across a range of foods. I used it first to cook frozen chips and Quorn nuggets. The latter were perfect, but the former could have done with more crisping, despite having had 20 minutes at the maximum 200℃. As I couldn’t raise the temperature, I cooked further batches a little longer, and was rewarded with better results.READ NEXT: The best electric grills you can buy Salter Dual Digital Air Fryer review: Should you buy it? Some other foods were less impressive. I couldn’t get frozen hash browns to crisp up quite as much as I wanted, for example. Doubtless the limited top temperature is partly to blame here, but I did get perfect results from the Proscenic T22, which only goes 5℃ hotter. And while corn on the cob was fine, it wasn’t browned evenly and as deliciously caramelised as you might get from a grill. Still, it did a good job when cooking Quorn sausages from frozen. There’s another catch that’s more specific to this fryer. While the Ninja Foodi Dual Zone goes up to 240℃ in its Max Crisp mode, the Dual Air tops out at a rather modest 200℃. That’s plenty for many dishes but, as my tests confirmed, it’s a little gutless for getting the best browning on chips and other items that need a really good crisping or searing.

The adjustable temperature and 60 minute timer gives you control over each compartment allowing you to cook different foods together. With a duo basket design, this 7.4L fryer has two 3.7L independent frying trays, ideal for cooking different foods or double portions COMPATIBLE WITH Ninja - The air fryer silicone liner for ninja dual measure 19.5cm X 12.7cm X 9cm, and compatible with Ninja Foodi AF300UK, Vortex, Salter Dual Air Fryer A healthier alternative to deep-frying; the Dual Air Fryer requires little to no oil, keeping the same great taste and flavours Not only are air fryer ovens ideal for reducing the use of oil for healthier cooking, but they are also extremely cost-friendly. Due to their compact designs, air fryers heat up much faster compared to the traditional oven. Helping you to save on the extra pounds in times when you need it most. Take a look at our post on money saving tips to help you cut bills in the kitchen and discover more ways you can swap out large kitchen appliances to help save your money with our spend well live well energy-saving solutions.These liners are a great way to ensure the longevity of your air fryer, as they protect the inside of the basket from any scratches or wear and tear when cooking. They also save you from having to scrub it clean afterwards. Like the Ninja Foodi Dual Zone, the Dual Air offers a choice of combined or independent control of its two baskets. By default, you can programme a temperature and time for each, then both will start at the same time. In Sync mode, the longer programme gets a head start so that both sides finish cooking at the same time. Finally, Match Cook mode sets both sides to cook with the same settings, which is useful if you just want to cook lots of the same thing. Performance

A cooking chart and selection of recipes is included for cooking a variety of meat, fish and vegetables as well as bread and cakes. Reusable and Save Money - Silicone air fryer liner made of safe food-grade silicone, can withstand the temperature up to 464 ℉ (240℃) , not easy to deform or tear, which can be applied for a long time, no need to worry about burning. It can replace other air fryer pans or disposable parchment paper From a digital air fryer to our multi-functional Salter Professional AeroGrills, our air fryers comes in many different sizes and styles – so you can choose the one that suits your needs and kitchen the best.The liners are heat-resistant up to 260°C and are safe for your air fryer, oven, and microwave, but also the cooler temperatures of the fridge and freezer too.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop