Fortaleza Reposado Tequila, 70 cl

Fortaleza Reposado Tequila, 70 cl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Espresso and lattes: Coffee and Tequila — why not? You can mix Tequila with espresso drinks for a richer sip or with a cup of cold brew and sweet cream. An espresso martini with Tequila is a must-try!

Fortaleza | 150 Years of Tradition Tequila Fortaleza | 150 Years of Tradition

Here, I’m not just sharing opinions; I’m weaving tales from the rich tapestry of my experiences over these three decades. Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. In addition to making its mark on the aficionado community worldwide, Fortaleza has also built close ties to the restaurant and bar industry community by hosting quarterly trips and tours to the Tequila making regions of Mexico. With its distinct squat bottles, Don Julio is revered by Tequila lovers for the quality of its liquid. Its reposado is aged for eight months in American white oak barrels. Flavours of desiccated coconut, cinnamon, lemon, butterscotch and vanilla lead onto a toffee apple and raisin finish. Alc 40%PRODUCTION- Stone horno cooked, 100% Tahona crushed, open air fermentation in old world wooden fermentation tanks, double distilled using natural spring water and copper pot stills. THIS is how to do Tequila. NOSE- some parmesan cheese and olive brine, citrus, buttery, caramel, nice cooked agave, and anise. It is delicious, silky but bold, balanced and tasty.

Fortaleza Reposado, 70cl 40 % - Agavista Fortaleza Reposado, 70cl 40 % - Agavista

The insights I’ve gained aren’t just from books or hearsay; they are the result of hands-on experience, countless tastings, and an enduring passion for these spirits. Fortaleza Reposado offers a nice balance of agave flavor and sweetness combined with the oaky notes from the bourbon barrel. Don Cenobio was the first person to export "mezcal de tequila" to the United States with the name of "Tequila", implemented the use of steam to cook the agave instead of a pit (as mezcal is produced nowadays) and stated that Blue Agave Tequilana Webber is the best for Tequila production.

Top Reposado Tequila Brands From Sip Tequila

While all Tequilas go through the first four pieces of the process listed above, the approach to resting the spirit in barrels is where different Reposados stand apart. Variations can be attributed to the type of barrel used during the aging process, how long the Tequila is aged for, and the final blending decisions made by the Tequilero or Tequilera. Over 25 years ago, Clase Azul hit the shelves and made one of the biggest impacts ever seen in the liquor and spirits industry. The hand-painted blue and white ceramic decanter is the perfect introduction to the level of care and craftsmanship that goes into every batch.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop