INNOVV K3 Edition Motorcycle Dual Front and Rear Back Fitted Motorbike Camera.. Dash Cam. Loop Record. Auto On/Off. Wifi App. External Mic, Remote Display

£9.9
FREE Shipping

INNOVV K3 Edition Motorcycle Dual Front and Rear Back Fitted Motorbike Camera.. Dash Cam. Loop Record. Auto On/Off. Wifi App. External Mic, Remote Display

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Techalogic DC-1 is a helmet-camera with front and rear lenses. There’s no GPS, but it will loop record with the best of them, and is always with you, so worth considering if you have more than one bike. Read the review here. The Third Eye Motorcycle Radar & Blind Spot Detection System has a wave radar that is mounted on the rear of the bike and continuously emits microwaves.

Motorcycle helmet cameras are a necessity for many riders, they can be a much-needed investment. Unlike the rest of our range of motorcycle dash cameras, the new INNOVV H5 motorcycle helmet camera is designed and built specifically to fit on your helmet. It is perfect for capturing all the action from the rider’s point of view, enabling you to capture moments and share life! Innovative Cameras for your Motorcycle Helmet That is why riding a motorcycle in extreme weather conditions might not be safe without a blind spot detection system. The Third Eye motorcycle radar & blind spot detection system alerts you about the target objects in the adjacent lanes that are impossible to be seen by the naked eye. So, it makes it easier and safer for a biker to drive through bad weather. Recording as TS files and MP4 are both options, and while MP4s are more compatible with a wider range of software, TS are less likely to be corrupted if power is cut during recording. That won’t happen when you turn off the ignition as the device is permanently wired to the battery, but if a serious incident caused all power to be lost, TS is the better bet.The Innovv PowerHub3 is designed for motorcycles and provides a switched power system that protects your bike electrics and your devices. Incorporating inline fuses and a delayed startup system, the PowerHub is the best choice for providing new power options for your motorcycle. The system provides one of the biggest ranging detection areas, detecting 64 targets simultaneously in a 50m maximum detection range. The greater detection span offers accurate results and helps ensure the rider’s safety. Startup Mode

The Third Eye Motorcycle Radar & Blind Spot Detection System is a revolutionary safety product that monitors blind spots while riding a motorbike. The H5 camera is a new helmet camera system designed and manufactured by Innovv. The H5 boasts many benefits, including a huge storage volume and long-lasting battery life. However, there are a few other useful functions of the H5 that you may not have discovered yet. Max output for each wire is 5A and 15A if all wires are being used. Each wire has is provided with a 3A fuse which can be sapped out if required

Earlier research by Aviva indicated that 17% of people who bought dash-cams did so because they’d previously been involved in an accident where they couldn’t prove their innocence. One thing to keep in mind with any camera is that the lens must be kept clean. The position I used on the Tracer seems to be really susceptible to catching grime, meaning when I went to pull some footage from the card recently, it was unusable; make sure you keep it wiped.

Designed for motorcycles, the PowerHub3 is the latest Innovv 12v motorcycle power distribution hub designed specifically for adding additional auxiliary power for devices such as GPS, heated grips, running lights, USB and more. Below, we’re going to cover the five most impressive H5 features to help you make the most of your H5 helmet camera.Dat a I n t e r f a ce M i c r o U S B V olt a g e I n p u t 5 . 0 V ± 0 . 5 V V id e o f o rm at M P 4 / TS Dim e nsi o n 52 * 4 8 * 2 2 mm ( It i s i n t eg r a t ed w i t h D V R ) S t r uc t u r e 7 G + 1 I R F ield o f V ie w ( F O V ) 120 ° A p e r t u r e F 1 . 8 M a x i m u m Res o luti o n 4 K @ 3 0 F P S Nu m b e r o f Eff e cti v e P i x els 3864 ( H ) × 2192 ( V ) , app r o x . 8 . 46 m egap i x e l s L e n g t h o f V i d e o Ca b le W i t h D V R Dim e nsi o n Di a 25 * 53 . 3 m m S t r uc t u r e 6 G + 1 I R F ield o f V ie w ( F O V ) 120 ° A p e r t u r e F 1 . 8 M a x i m u m Res o luti o n 1080 P @ 3 0 F P S Nu m b e r o f Eff e cti v e P i x els 1945 ( H ) × 1097 ( V ) , app r o x . 2 . 13 m egap i x e l s L e n g t h o f V i d e o Ca b le 3 . 0 M e t e r / 9 . 84 F e e t I n p u t 9 - 18 V O u t p ut 5 . 0 V ± 0 . 2 V M a x Cu r r e n t 2 A Co n v e r t e r D V R G P S Y e s Ca m e r a Ca m e r a F r o n t C a m e r a Re a r Ca m e r a H . 26 4 W a t e r p r o o f I P 6 7 W o r kin g T e m p e r a t u r e - 3 0 I have a 32GB card in, so with each 1 minute TS file taking up 140.3MB of space in the ‘High’ bitrate, you’ll only have just over one hour and 50 minutes of recording time on an empty card before it starts overwriting the earlier files. Now I’ve switched it over to the ‘Maximum’ bitrate, they take up 154.3MB, meaning one hour and 45 minutes on a 32GB card. Parked recordings, those that you trigger yourself by pressing the button when riding (in which case you get a minute-long clip saved to a ‘Protected’ folder, split equally between the time before and after you pressed it), and ‘Accident’ recordings (triggered automatically by a G-force sensor) all take up space that leaves less for the loop recordings; something to keep in mind if you’re relying on a clip still being there by the time you get home.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop