Jug 1.5ltr - Red

Jug 1.5ltr - Red

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whether your Pyrex is clear with a splash of color, colorful, decorated, or plain, there are several ways to clean it. Rinse your Pyrex at the end of the cooking process. Use a soft cotton towel to remove any remaining wetness. Perfect for cooking, reheating and steaming, our generously sized 2 Litre Stain-Proof Lidded Microwave Jug has you covered (literally!), performing microwave tasks with ease and less mess.

Any leftover custard can be put into a covered mug, or pot, or dish and used cold, or microwaved hot again later. *MilkAll that is required is that you follow the straightforward instructions provided by the manufacturer. More recently though, I’ve found it increasingly difficult to find instant custard powder for sale at the supermarkets I was shopping at. There are said to be food shortages and empty shelves – something that never bothered me much as I always thought I’d find what I wanted another time, in another shop, but that’s been more rare. Aside from the fact that they are free of BPA, the Pyrex lids can also be used in the microwave, making for a more convenient cooking experience all around. In a second jug mix the Birds Eye Custard Powder with the sugar and add a splash of milk from the first jug. Mix these together for a few seconds until it’s a bright orange liquid. Repeat the process. Dry with a cloth if this helps. If this doesn’t work, please keep reading. Use sodium hydroxide

Soak the Pyrex dish in a lye solution of 10% for at least an hour. Before you begin mixing, ensure that you are well-protected. It is important to use a gentle, plastic-tub cleaning approach while using this solution (of a pie plate or casserole dish). The use of glass cookware on an induction burner is not suggested due to the fact that glass cookware does not conduct electricity. When food is stored and reheated in glassware, the risks connected with the use of plastic storage containers are reduced or eliminated. It’s best to use a lye solution diluted in water at 10%. A tiny juice glass filled with six ounces of water and two teaspoons of lye.

Place the container into the centre of the microwave and set the timer for two minutes and the heat to the high setting - do not leave this unattended and keep a close eye on what's happening, depending on the amount of wax in the jug and the power of your microwave you may find it melts faster than 2 minutes (but don't worry if it doesn't).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop