labgear Hybrid LNB 6 Output Hybrid LNB | 2 x Wideband + 4 x Quad | For use with Sky Q, Sky+, SkyHD or Freesat

£9.9
FREE Shipping

labgear Hybrid LNB 6 Output Hybrid LNB | 2 x Wideband + 4 x Quad | For use with Sky Q, Sky+, SkyHD or Freesat

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The hybrid LNB with multiple outputs is used in installations where multiple satellite receivers are being used.

Got one these to add freesat functionality to other rooms within the house as sky multiroom was too expensive. Whilst the dish did wobble a bit as I took the lnb off it was well fixed and didn't displace with the signal unchanged. Nestled in the heart of our community, our mission is to keep you connected to the world with advanced satellite solutions. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Testing concept of 'potentially' moving to the sky stream service or now tv but would like to still be able to record.

SkyQ requires a Wideband LNB which is different to the old Universal LNB used for Sky+ HD and Freesat. It is designed to fit standard dishes with a 40mm collar or MK4 dishes with the adaptor supplied(AE8070 SKY Zone 1 Dishface or AE8075 SKY Zone 2 Dishface). Each output responds to the tuner's band and polarization selection signals independently of the other outputs and mimics to the tuner to be a separate LNB.

My mistake was on first setting up with the old LNB I needed to do a system reset to get it to recognise the wide band outputs. Two outputs are used for a Freesat box which is being replaced by SkyQ, and the other two go direct into my TV for Freesat viewing. In the Sky Q box, multiple tuners can select multiple channels, more than the usual two for dual coax systems.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. LNB – namely a Low-Noise Block is a receiving device mounted on satellite dishes used for satellite TV reception, which collects the radio waves from the dish and converts them to a signal which is sent through a cable to the receiver inside the building.

Superb friendly service received from Andy in assisting with setting up a new Tivusat box for a relative, out of hours as well ! The Hybrid LNB 6 output with 2 x wideband and 4 x quad features six output ports, with two of them being wideband and four of them being quad.Thinking I could run freesat with a recording device to save the terrestrial programmes we want to record and not rely on streaming. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Fitted in minutes (clamp is the same size as my original Sky dish, also original cables fitted with no problems).

HYBRID LNB 6-OUTPUTS:This HYBRID 2 wideband,4 Quad LNB will allow you to keep your existing Sky or freesat Boxes working from one satellite dish as well as the new popular Q receiver which is powered form the 2 wideband lnb ports. I snapped the old plastic peg to take the old lnb off easier and I used the screwdriver to then pop it out from the underside. Only tip I would have for fitting is to take old sky wideband LNB complete with plastic bracket off the dish and compare the skew by eye with the old one as the markers on the new one arent as accurate as sky one.If your dish is fitted with a Standard (Single, Quad or Octo) LNB and has two cables that connect to your Box, you will be able to record one channel while you watch another, or record two channels while you watch a recording you made earlier. Many households may have Sky Q in the main living room and other Freesat HD satellite receivers or TVs with freesat built in for other rooms in the house. I wasnt going to get an installer out to sort the change of lnb as I expected it would be an unnecessary cost and it definitely was!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop