Fly-Bye - XL Electric Fly Swatter (Upgraded 2023 Version) - 4000v Electric Fly Zapper Racket - Electric Fly Killer Racket - Electric Bug Zapper, USB Rechargeable, Bright LED - Fly Killers for the Home

£7.245
FREE Shipping

Fly-Bye - XL Electric Fly Swatter (Upgraded 2023 Version) - 4000v Electric Fly Zapper Racket - Electric Fly Killer Racket - Electric Bug Zapper, USB Rechargeable, Bright LED - Fly Killers for the Home

RRP: £14.49
Price: £7.245
£7.245 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Multi-functions: 1: The front LED light can attract bugs, you can use our fly swatter to zap them easily even in dark. 2: With rechargeable ports in the fly killer and the base, you can free your hands by using the base to make the electric fly swatter stand to work.

The ASPECTEK Fly and Insect Killer has really helped control the number of bugs in our house but has not been perfect Another option is to go with natural remedies. Keeping pets in your home can keep a lot of bugs and smaller insects away, since they’ll fear whatever pet you’ve enlisted to help you guard your home. Alternatively, plants such as the venus fly trap are extremely efficient bug killers, and could turn out to be your best friend with only minimal upkeep efforts. Then it’s a simple case of holding in the button that winds up the power on the electric mesh – you may hear a small whine as the power builds up – I did on one of the models I tested but not the other so often: Hold in the power button – as you can see the light indicates its working and the electric will get you a fly If you’re trying to kill a large bug, an electric fly swatter won’t work because of the built-in safety measures with the wire safety mesh. An electric grid with two or more layers won’t physically reach larger insects, which is required for it to work.First, when the insect is fried, it smells something that does not fit in the cozy atmosphere at home. You can find even more in-depth information about flies and getting rid of them from our complete fly guide library here.

So, to sum up, Zap it! Fly zapper, I would say that it has some great features like the USB charging and lithium ion battery, and the built-in flashlight for nighttime use, and it does do what it is designed for. I just wish the makers would have given it a single layer killing grid instead of the enclosed one as it would have made this an unbeatable product. Pros: The elegant, portable electric mosquito swatter is designed to be used as an outdoor zapper too. You can use it anytime and anywhere - whether you're camping, hiking or enjoying a family picnic. With our super-bright built-in LED, you can even use it at night! Read Review It’s highly unlikely that your pets or children would be permanently harmed if they were zapped by one, but the pain and fear from it would be very real. Therefore, the burden is on you to keep it safely out of their reach by putting it up on a shelf or in a cupboard they can’t open. Probably my favourite feature on this zapper is the mesh, when I compare it to the best available it’s equally as fine and I’ve never had the situation whereby a fly has got through – it’s just too small. And for that matter even smaller bugs would struggle to miss the mesh:

Reading articles like this one is your best bet. It’s our job to know about insects and what will kill them and what won’t. We’ve evaluated the products based on their overall effectiveness regardless of brand name(s).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop