No Plan B: The unputdownable new 2022 Jack Reacher thriller from the No.1 bestselling authors (Jack Reacher, 27)

£11
FREE Shipping

No Plan B: The unputdownable new 2022 Jack Reacher thriller from the No.1 bestselling authors (Jack Reacher, 27)

RRP: £22.00
Price: £11
£11 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sam’s ex-wife Hannah Hampton is able to shed further light on the unlikely coincidences, and soon both embark on a road-trip to Winson to further investigate the mystery behind these injustices. Indeed, the characters are barely described and there are no interesting relationships between any two. After arriving in a small Colorado town, Jack Reacher witnesses a young woman tossed in front of a bus, before the purported killer left with her purse. Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services. A typical Jack Reacher novel that was a fairly enjoyable read but getting rather predictable for me.

A foster kid in Los Angeles suddenly decides to up and leave his foster home, catching a bus heading east.Hannah was as one-dimensional as the bad guys, so I never learned to care for her beyond “she’s a good guy” kind of thing. I've been a Lee Child / Reacher fan for I don't know how long but I'm going to be honest, I found this one hard going.

Reacher in his typical nomadic style, is traveling by bus and hitchhiking and arrives in the small town of Gerrardsville, Colorado to visit a Civll War museum.Killing Floor was an immediate success and launched the series which has grown in sales and impact with every new installment.

The Child team proves to be master storytellers as they weave into the narrative two other sub-plots that move parallel to the main plot until they all collide and coalesce into an unexpected and explosive denouement.

While this is going on, those other folks begin to converge at the same place - the Minerva Correctional Facility in Winson, Mississippi. If No Plan B had been written by a new-to-me author and with a protagonist not named Reacher, I would still have rated this 2. Our Non-Fiction Range includes: Academic, Photography, Audio books, Business, Cook Books, Craft Books, Health and Fitness Books, Mind, Body, Spirit (Tarot). The details, of course, I can't reveal, except to say there's never a dull moment; all points converge at the end, and readers learn what happens to all the people who started off as strangers but end up as, well, you'll have to read it for yourself to find that out.

Registered address: Unit 5, Vulcan House Business Centre, Vulcan Road, Leicester, LE5 3EF, United kingdom. But witnessing a woman pushed in front of a bus started the ball rolling for Reacher, and his determination to get to the bottom of what was going on drove him forward.Reacher is at his laconic best as he implacably tracks down yet another group of wanna-be wreakers of havoc, and the side characters are great too. Much like its protagonist, the narrative style of this series has meandered all over the place, but captivates the reader on a repeated basis. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice center (for example the Citizen's Advice Bureau if you are in the UK).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop