Aagrah Tarka Indian Curry Cooking Sauce - 6-Pack Mixed Selection - Karahi, Achari, Hydrabadi, Balti, Tikka Masala, Handi - Authentic Restaurant Recipes - 6 x 270g - Each Jar Serves 3-4

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Aagrah Tarka Indian Curry Cooking Sauce - 6-Pack Mixed Selection - Karahi, Achari, Hydrabadi, Balti, Tikka Masala, Handi - Authentic Restaurant Recipes - 6 x 270g - Each Jar Serves 3-4

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The sauce is made with chopped tomatoes, tomato juice, coconut milk, garlic, rapeseed oil, ginger, chillies, coriander leaf, salt, coriander, garam masala, turmeric, chilli powder, liquorice, citric acid, natural flavouring, and fenugreek leaves. Crafted to perfection, this sauce is a delightful blend of aromatic spices, creating a dry dish that pairs exquisitely with chapatis.

Whether you’re a meat enthusiast or a vegetarian connoisseur, the Karahi has something special to offer, and at Grid Iron Meat, we’re here to help.So having browned the meat for 3 minutes, bunged the sauce in and simmered it for another 5 minutes it was time to add the cubed potato and simmer for another 5 minutes. He takes only the very best spices and fries them for just the right amount of time until they sizzle and pop to release their incredible flavours, delivering a truly authentic Tarka base! Wow your friends and family with a restaurant-quality banquet and experience the height of fine Indian dining in your own home! The Aagrah Hydrabadi cooking sauce is milder than a Balti with an aromatic creamy sauce yet still full of flavour, the whole family will love this.

I followed the instructions to the manufacturers instructions (apart from extra garlic and a few green chillies) and to my surprise it’s the closest I’ve been to the elusive restaurant taste.

Mohammed Aslam, MBE, DL said: “It is with great pride I accept this award, which benefits not only the Aagrah Restaurant Group, but the South Indian restaurant industry as a whole”. Free from dairy and artificial ingredients, with no added sugar, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans. BALTI CURRY COOKING SAUCE — create an authentic restaurant-quality Indian experience at home in minutes with Aagrah Balti, a mouthwatering medium-hot blend of spices, tomato and coconut milk! Bring to the boil with the lid on and simmer gently until thoroughly cooked and your Handi reaches the desired consistency.

Ingredients: 1 x jar of Aagrah Balti cooking sauce, 1 x medium-sized potato, 1 x handful of baby spinach, 1 x handful of chickpeas. Aagrah Executive Chef Mohammed Aslam expertly crafts our range of authentic Tarka cooking sauces using decades of knowledge and skill. In 2011, Aagrah introduced the Tarka Cooking Sauce range, a nod to their roots and a commitment to sharing the essence of Kashmiri “home-style” cooking. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties.AWARD-WINNING RECIPES — Aagrah has spent over 40 years sharing authentic Kashmiri cuisine with the UK throughout our award-winning restaurants, and now you can enjoy these recipes at home! Literally, it’s the easiest curry I’ve made; well, ok Aagrah made it really but you know what I mean. EVERY INDIAN CHEF’S SECRET — spice up any meat, fish or vegetables in minutes with our restaurant-quality Tarka sauces! With a delicate balance of aromatic spices and creamy textures, this sauce captures the essence of Kashmiri cuisine like no other.

We will not share, sell or disclose your information to any third party for any reason without your consent, except as required by law. The Karahi, often referred to as a Kadai or wok, is a versatile and iconic piece of cookware in South Asian cuisine. The brown rice was simultaneously being cooked on the next hob ring and Naan breads were warming in the oven, so the evening meal was shaping up very nicely. With Aargrah Tarka's Cooking Bases, you can entertain your friends, treat your family, or simply whip up a scrumptious curry for yourself in minutes.At Aagrah foods, we have taken the time out for you to create delicious traditional Indian style dishes in minutes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop