EZ2SUCK Deep Throat Spray Blow Job Spray

EZ2SUCK Deep Throat Spray Blow Job Spray

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

She can already deepthroat but with the occasional gag reflex, when she gets the spray right it does work but like others say not for long, mostly she ends up with a numb tongue!

It makes performing fellatio on my husband way easier and a single application makes for about half an hour of numbness. This spray takes it home in the taste department, the flavor is similar to spray on spearmint breath freshener which has lead to Don using it in a pinch on more than one occasion. Credit products are provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB, which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority, with limited supervision by the Financial Conduct Authority. When considering the use of oral sex sprays, it’s important to be aware of their safety aspects and necessary precautions.By addressing these misconceptions and providing accurate information, we can help individuals make informed decisions about using the product. However, it is important to note that excessive use of these sprays can lead to numbness in other areas of the body, such as the tongue or lips. If you're excited and eager to deep throat but want a little help, this spray will help you take it all in, and add a sweet flavor to your blowjobs.

Reading reviews and testimonials from others who have tried the product can be helpful in determining if it’s right for you. There's no topic too risqué for me to cover and I hope to educate and inform my readers on all things sex.

You'll still have a gag reflex which is an important survival reflex after all, you'll just be able to get an inch or maybe even a few further down your throat without feeling like you're going to throw up. The Deeply Love You Collection comes in six, divine flavors designed to desensitize and open up the throat. After oral sex, you can use enhancement sprays to freshen your breath and give your mouth a minty or cinnamon taste. These include numbing agents that make the session more comfortable by desensitizing the throat, making the gag reflexes gone. They are generally less sticky than silicone-based ones, making them ideal for sex toys as they won’t damage any materials like some other lubricants might do.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop