Eco Coconut Twin Pack Scourers, Natural, One Size

Eco Coconut Twin Pack Scourers, Natural, One Size

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Unlike plastic sponges, they do not release any microplastic particles into the water when it is used, or after being disposed of. Not only is it better then the scrub daddy when it comes to cleaning, i don't have to replace every two weeks and it's compostable! I hate washing dishes with a passion, it is my least favourite chore, but these scourers make the job a lot easier because they work so well and can be used on everything.

I have used them on my grill pans and baking trays with burnt on dirt and they have come out an absolute treat! Every time we wash-up with a polyester or plastic scrub pad, microplastic particles can break off and get washed down the sink, entering our waterways and finding their way to our oceans and harming the marine life. They might be good for a very large, gentle clean but for more or less everything else, get the Coconut fibre kitchen dish brush. Their products are all made using FSC certified recycled Rubber trees which have reached the end of their life and sustainably farmed coconut husks.

This pack of two donut-shaped, biodegradable and highly durable multipurpose scourers is ideal for all your household cleaning needs. I purchased the full kit at a baby expo before my Bub arrived and whilst I didn’t use them straight away, as soon as I started to use them … what a life changer! I use them mainly to clean my shower and it even gets the grout between the tiles, so I don’t have to use any abrasive or heavy cleaners. These multipurpose scourers are highly durable and have been designed to offer excellent performance and to be sustainable. They are excellent for use on hard surfaces like ovens, hobs or stove tops, and even safe for enamel sinks and baths.

This collection embraces natural materials within the kitchen, bringing a unique, organic feel to the home. At the expo I could not fault the staff, they were lovely, informative and happily were okay to allow me and my husband time to think about our purchase as we walked around. All their woodbased material used such as bamboo for products or cardboard for packaging is FSC certified. The first wash will also allow for the true fabulous nature of the waffle to come to life maximising absorbency.I am so happy that these Coir Scrubbers has been used by generations after generations here until those plastic based scrubbers came into the market, Now its good to see we are all going back how our ancestors lived plastic free and in harmony with the environment. The coconut scourers are a good eco-friendly way to clean your dishes, and are great at removing dried on food without scratching.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop