Berghaus Air 6.1 Nightfall Air Beam Tent for 6 People with Darkened Bedroom Technology, Large Inflatable Tent, Family Tent, 6 Man Tent, Camping Tent, Camping Equipment

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Berghaus Air 6.1 Nightfall Air Beam Tent for 6 People with Darkened Bedroom Technology, Large Inflatable Tent, Family Tent, 6 Man Tent, Camping Tent, Camping Equipment

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I’d also recommend getting a mat for outside the front porch to stop everyone traipsing mud and sand into the tent. Future family camping adventures There are however some methods that you can use to determine a product’s quality without needing to physically have it.

You can often get a great deal (especially if you have a free membership card) from Go Outdoors. This is where we bought our tent and camping equipment from.To give that price some context we then looked at all of the products available from Go Outdoors in the 5 – 6 Person Tents category. We found 17 items in total. What’s the price of 5 – 6 Person Tents? We pitch every tent, taking into account how long it takes, how clear the instructions are, how much physical effort is required, and how convenient the process is. There are also tents with inflatable poles. You'll need to pump up each pole individually, so it can take a bit of effort, but you can avoid trying to feed the poles through the tent canvas. When buying 5 – 6 Person Tents, the quality of the product is going to be one of the factors that you really scrutinise before you commit to buying.

The Berghaus Air 6 XL comes in a large and heavy carrybag– it weighs more than 35 kgs. Thankfully, there are wheels on the bag so you can easily pull it around wherever you’d like to. The only issue is with the boot space: the bag itself measures 87cm x 58cm x 50cm (wider than most). Putting it onto the roof isn’t easy either due to its sheer weight. It’s worth considering the ‘ Berghaus essential bundle‘, (which includes a lightweight, waterproof, insulating carpet) at the same time as your tent to save money. Extras for the Berghaus Air 8 tent Another example could be the Quechua Air Seconds 6.3, that has a strange 2+2(+2) layout that I didn’t particularly like, but it could work for some people. An optional awning or canopy can provide protection from the sun and rain, creating a shaded area from which to enjoy the outdoors without having to stay inside your tent. 10) Extra features

It occurred to me that I should have recorded a stop motion video of us showing how to put up the Berghaus air 8, instead of arsing around and pretending that I had magic powers to summon the inflation on my video (see below)…it’s on my to do list! But basically, it’s very simple. We’re really pleased to have scored Berghaus Air 6 Tent so highly, givimg it 9.8 out of 10, making it well above the average for all 5 – 6 Person Tents. If you need a different layout – 3+3 for example, then the Outwell tents may be very interesting for you. There are a few 7 person air tents in their range, which means that you can sleep 6 inside and there is still plenty of space for storage. Berghaus air 8 layout – 8 man tent – tunnel design with 2 pre-attached bedrooms and 1 spacious living room.

There is a zipped access point on both sides of the tent for an electrical hook up and the central beam is fitted with velcro cable routing to keep wires tidy and out of the way. There are also large doors at the front and rear for greater flexibility, and both are equipped with fly mesh inner doors to help manage the climate inside. It's very common for manufacturers to be generous about the number of people they say can fit inside their tents. The number they give will be technically true, but it probably won't account for the space needed for campers' belongings, or the space people need for a comfortable night's sleep. One huge noticeable timesaver was not having to fix an inner tent via loops and hooks to an external shell. The tent is a single unified component – the bedrooms and living space are pre-attached to the framework so there is no additional connecting or construction needed once you’ve blown up the tent. The tent is protected from the top and the bottom by way of a flysheet that has been seam sealed and fully taped, with a heavy duty groundsheet beneath (which our youngest tripped over without fail every time she entered or left the tent). It’s generously ventilated with high and low-level vents and meshed doors for improved airflow and condensation control, which can be easily sealed in the event of bad weather.Tent footprints are available to buy separately from tents at outdoor retailers. They're essentially an extra groundsheet that you can pitch before your tent, with the aim of pitching your tent on top of it. We inspect the interiors of the tents during and after testing to see how each fares against the elements. Some tents manage to stay firm, but others blow over and even have puddles in the sleeping compartments.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop