DR.VEGAN Debloat & Detox | Bloating, Digestion, Liver Support | Vitamins & Supplements | 60 Capsules - 30 Day Supply

£9.9
FREE Shipping

DR.VEGAN Debloat & Detox | Bloating, Digestion, Liver Support | Vitamins & Supplements | 60 Capsules - 30 Day Supply

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I have been using this product for the last two months, it does really make a difference and my body feels it; I noticed also a big change during my period - the feeling of having a balloon inside me is gone. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. In clinical trials, 51% of people reported a reduction in bloating, nausea, gas and abdominal fullness within 30 days of taking our key ingredient daily. It can be from something as simple as what you eat, undigested food, gassy drinks, to other reasons such as menstruation or swallowing too much air when you chew gum. DigeZyme® is a unique blend of digestive enzymes to assist in breaking down lactose, proteins, fats, cellulose and starch.

One recent study showed that taking a capsule with cinnamon oil significantly decreased symptoms of indigestion after 6 weeks compared with a placebo.Another small study found that psyllium drew water into stools to ease their passage and prevent constipation ( 21 ).

Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Pectin, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT), Less than 2% of: Carnauba Wax, Citric Acid, Fruit and Vegetable Juice (Color), Natural Blackberry Flavor, Rice Flour, Sodium Malate (Pecmate), Sunflower Lecithin. Formulated to beat bloating quicker and provide gas relief - just take two before eating or when bloated. DEBLOAT+ supports the gut’s delicate ecosystem, with immunomodulatory properties to help balance the microbiome by inhibiting the growth of pathogenic bacteria.The 17 digestive enzymes in DEBLOAT+ are particularly beneficial for people with IBS and other digestive problems. In my practice, I have helped hundreds of clients reach optimal health through creating sustainable, effective habits and dietary adjustments. Formulated to work within the hour, our natural supplement makes you feel even better the next morning, so you can say goodbye to the food baby and enjoy a bloat-free period. The multi-enzyme blend helped break down hard-to-digest food and alcohol, reducing water retention and bloating.

Our formulas contain zero nasty additives, zero animal ingredients and zero bulking or anti-caking agents. If you're looking for a supplement to help with bloating, we highly recommend Zenwise Digestive Enzymes. Fennel seed supports the elimination of digestive discomfort, including bloating, elimination of excess gas, gastrointestinal discomfort and supporting a healthy digestive tract function.One animal study found that cinnamon decreased markers of inflammation in mice with colitis, which may help prevent bloating ( 14, 15). One thing to note is that the capsule colors may vary due to supply, but rest assured that you are still getting the same awesome product with the same real-deal benefits. The production process ensures that each capsule delivers the promised blend of probiotics and prebiotics, free from contaminants. Gassy poop can happen when you're backed up from constipation, have diarrhea caused by food intolerance or infection, or have eaten certain foods.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop