Phanteks Eclipse P600S Silent Midi Tower PC Case, Anthracite, 3 Pre-Installed Fans, Side Window PH-EC600PSTG_AG01, Anthracite (Window)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Phanteks Eclipse P600S Silent Midi Tower PC Case, Anthracite, 3 Pre-Installed Fans, Side Window PH-EC600PSTG_AG01, Anthracite (Window)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Adelante y arriba puedes poner las tapas en invierno y quitarlas en verano, todas las partes vienen con material de insonorización, por lo que es muy silenciosa de por sí esta caja. The only other case I seriously considered was the Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL which I believe would fit this board. But I didn't like how it looked compared to the other two.

As previously mentioned, the front is where we see the I/O, which are hidden by a flip-down panel to keep the overall aesthetics consistent. The reality is that you will likely flip this up and leave it for life but it does look cool. Cleaning this new fabric mesh is simple as the whole front panel can be removed by pulling it off from the bottom of the case. If you water cool in the P600S, you will be pleased to see Phanteks has included an easy to access drain port near the bottom of the case. We personally really like this addition and wished more cases would do the same. In keeping with a mostly clean front fascia, the P600s hides its user-facing I/O behind a flip-up panel. Present are two USB 3 ports, a USB-C port, separate headphone, and microphone ports, and the reset button. The power button however is located on the top of the case as seen below. Case Front and Rear To maximise your gaming PC’s thermal performance, the P600S offers incredible fan and radiator support, going beyond the traditional sizes. Already equipped with three 140mm dRGB fans, the front panel can hold either three 120mm or three 140mm fans, whilst the top panel holds the same amount of 120mm fans or just two 140mm models. The rear panel can be equipped with a singular 120mm or 140mm fan, with this mount capable of holding radiators the same size. Front panels let users choose between performance or silent modes, excellent airflow, versatility, great value, dual system supportModular design allows for multiple configurations, fantastic cooling support, includes GPU riser cable and four 140 mm fans, embedded ARGB The P600S from PHANTEKS Offers Both Form & FunctionThe first thing you notice about the P600S from Phanteks is the exterior. The large side panel in tinted glass comes attached to the case with hinges and swings outwards to the sides. The same is true of the right-side steel panel. The inner part of the front can be easily removed, as can part of the roof. Both elements are equipped with insulating material. Behind it there lies a fine mesh made of a synthetic fibre, this is not just eye-catching - it also serves to provide additional sound insulation if the covers are left off to improve airflow. The net is magnetically attached at the front. Located behind this is the dust filter. You’ll notice there is no power button at the front as this sits front and center at the top of the case. The Rear I really can’t say enough about the Eclipse P600S, and regardless of the type of build you’re doing, the P600S has something to offer. If you are familiar with the Evolv, the P600s and its spacious interior is going to feel great. This is a bit taller than a few other mid-tower options but that extra room goes a long way, especially when building. The layout inside is logical and everything is exactly where it needs to be.

A little under 15 inches (371 mm) long and 7 inches (173 mm) wide, the case can be configured for three different heights: 8.3, 9.6, and 10.7 inches (211, 244, and 272 mm). This adjustment allows you to add additional fans or use a 240 mm closed-loop cooler. Unfortunately, there's only room for a single 2.5-inch drive, so you'll need to have NVMe M.2 support on the motherboard if you need further storage. The Phanteks Eclipse P600S Matte White has ample support for fans and radiators. The front panel already features three 140mm dRGB fans to promote amazing airflow. Alternatively, these can be replaced with three 120mm fans, should that be your preference. The top panel can accommodate either three 120mm or two 140mm fans, whilst the rear panel hold one of either size. Included with this case, is an integrated PWM hub that can connect up to eight fans for better control over your PC’s thermal performance.No hay conexión de aire entre el ventilador de la fuente y el compartimento principal, por lo que obligatoriamente la fuente deberá tomar aire desde abajo, donde se incluye un filtro. With its all-white aesthetic, the Phanteks Eclipse P600S Matte White is a sleek addition to the line-up. The interior matches the matte white exterior, making it the perfect canvas for high-end hardware, RGB lighting, and showcase components. Keeping the chassis tidy, there is integrated cable management hidden behind the motherboard tray. With Velcro ties, cable covers, and carefully placed grommets, your gaming PC will stay neat and well connected. Phanteks Eclipse P600S Matte White Mid Tower Specifications: Brand The P600s is a stealthy case with attitude. There are angles and vents in all the right places, making this look very futuristic. At first appearances, the front looks as though it is all one solid panel, with an angular grill towards the top and ventilation gaps at either side. The design is flawless but what is most impressive about the Phanteks P600s is its modularity and ability to transform from one configuration to another.

Cable management, often an issue in ITX cases, is excellent as you can route cables behind the motherboard tray and through the roof section. The only issue some might have with this case is that it doesn't support ATX power supplies, only SFX/SFX-L (although the use of such a supply doesn't create more interior space).

Both cases have the same front/top IO, with two exceptions: the Silent Base has IO on top and the P600S has IO in the front with a cover flap. The Silent Base has a fan speed selection switch for the fan controller. I'm not sure if I'll use the fan controller or just go direct to the motherboard headers so I'm not to worried about the fan speed switch. As far as the location of IO goes, my current P400S has top IO and I do use that and think for my use top IO is better than front IO. Trae un hub para ventiladores, esto ahorra muchos dolores de cabeza en conectar y ahorra tener que comprar uno. With a choice of 5 color schemes, this spacious and good-looking case has plenty of room for large graphics cards (over 13 inches/341 mm is supported) and plenty of fans to keep things cool. I want to put together a build around a 3960X Threadripper. I currently have a 1900X in a Phanteks P400S. I like the case but it can sometimes get loud when the temperatures go up during load. My primary use case is for work - code compilation. When working I sometimes have the fans spin up to full but it's not very often. I would prefer a noise dampening mode for these situations. I game causally from time to time and that does push the system to use full fan speeds when playing. For those situations I would like a high airflow mode. After looking around I could only find two cases from the well known brands that support this hybrid silent/high airflow modes in the same case - the Phanteks P600S and the bequiet! Silent Base 802. At the bottom, we have one of the best PSU shrouds going, it’s solid metal and ties in with the overall color scheme nicely. There is a little bit of branding that looks superb towards the font of the shroud and there is a cutout where the PSU sits to cater for those of you that are going to be grabbing a model with a display or RGB lighting.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop