Epiphone AJ-220S Solid Top Acoustic Guitar, Natural Finish, Mahogany back and Neck, Stitka Spruce Top, Rosewood Fretboard, 25.5 scale

£34.995
FREE Shipping

Epiphone AJ-220S Solid Top Acoustic Guitar, Natural Finish, Mahogany back and Neck, Stitka Spruce Top, Rosewood Fretboard, 25.5 scale

RRP: £69.99
Price: £34.995
£34.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So after asking for some advice on the Epiphone Texan I decided against that when I came across raving reviews of this Epi AJ-220S. I then bought an Epiphone Pro-1 Plus in the VS which was a great start with nice sound for a lighter guitar with a solid top. The Epiphone AJ-220S (Mahogany Burst) is a 6-string Acoustic Guitar which is an ideal first instrument for the dedicated starter Guitarist. The AJ220S’s strong and balanced tone will make other acoustic players who have spent much more on their guitars wish they had gone to Epiphone instead. I was a little concerned about whether the neck would be mahagony or okoume, this one appears to be mahagony (can you guys check that for me?

These discounts are usually communicated through newsletters, which are created and managed by us with the tool "Emarsys". Dressed in a polyurethane finish and featuring such desirable appointments as Grover tuners and nickel hardware, you will love the look of the Epiphone AJ-220S guitar as much as its sound. If the fault occurs within the first 2 years of your ownership, we'll collect the goods and deliver them back to you free of charge. Epiphone's quality control is strong overall, though some guitars will need more of a setup than others to achieve their best sound. I noticed that the tone has gotten really sweet and mellow now that I put some Martin light gauge strings on it.

I also own the Epi Hummingbird which is short scale and love it as well, but I can hear and feel the differences between the two. Its combination of strength and elasticity translates into a broad dynamic range, yielding crisp articulation and allowing for everything from aggressive strumming and flatpicking to fingerpicking.

We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.

Built on advanced jumbo body design, the depth of the body and the width of the shoulders create a large sound chamber, presenting tone that is full, deep and loud. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!

Core construction features include a laminated mahogany body (back, sides), solid sitka spruce top, select mahogany neck (slim taper profile), and 20-fret rosewood fingerboard (jumbo frets, dot inlays, 1. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status, terms and conditions apply.Though I do not have the experience of a veteran player, I can say that so far I love this guitar and I cannot wait to learn more. Anyway I thought as it didn't cost a great deal I would treat it to some good bridge pins - just to see how it changed/improved the tone. Performance Guarantee: Normal wear and tear is covered, so your product will be performing as well as the day you purchased it for the entire duration of the coverage.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop