New Balance 880v5

New Balance 880v5

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Maybe my favorite addition to the upper was the neoprene stretch tongue, giving you the ability to set the tongue of the shoe where you feel comfortable. The tongue is incredibly comfortable and never pushes into your foot.

Take your running experience to another level with the new REV LITE X 880 V5 TRAINERS sneakers, they have a double-layer cushioning midsole made of EVA foam on the upper part and Fresh Foam X on the upper part. bottom. These shoes were just very eye catching right out of the box. My wife, friends and strangers all remarked on the good looks of the shoe, and the bright blue color. However, if you are just looking for a new cushioned neutral trainer that will last long miles, I’d steer you more towards the new Brooks Ghost 8 before the others I’ve tried. Our range of women’s walking shoes consists of several different models suited to various terrains and weather conditions. For an easy-to-wear shoe that’s tough but understated, go for our classic models in cool earth tones. They are all-terrain style shoes that provide a smooth and comfortable walking experience due to their lightweight cushioned midsole and lugged rubber outsole. A suede upper gives it a textured, premium feel, and it comes in two subtle colour options for you to select. It is built to handle many miles and take a beating, with New Balance labeling it as the “go to high mileage trainer” in their line.The sole of the shoe has a fairly standard 12mm heel-toe drop and uses a two-part cushioning system called “ABZORB” and “ACTEVA” in the midsole. Walking Strike Path outsole technology helps guide your foot throughout the entire walking gait cycle.

A very stable base, with a large cushioned crash pad leads towards a moderately aggressive toe upturn and transition into the next stride. The cushioned midsole and soft foam insert provide impressive, lasting comfort, while the synthetic upper with no-sew overlays enhances the lightweight feel and sleek style.Keep your feet comfortable and supported on long walks with the sophisticated New Balance 880v5 women´s walking shoe. The New Balance 880 serves as a go to for thousands of runners looking for a cushioned, neutral, daily trainer. Of those, I have run in the Ghosts and Cumulus and was an avid Pegasus runner for the past two years. Based off my experience with these different shoes, I would put the 880v5 at the bottom of the list of those four that I have worn. NDurance rubber outsole technology provides superior durability in high-wear areas to help get more out of the shoes. With all this being said, I completely understand why this shoe has a following. It has great components, it is very well manufactured and feels great on your feet.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop