Her Soul for Revenge (Souls Trilogy)

Her Soul for Revenge (Souls Trilogy)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I will continue with the next one in the trilogy (hopefully in a better mood), because those books have a great potential and I kinda of dig their kinky. And Zane really tried to break down her walls, the way he was trying to get her to lean on him and trust him instead of being so guarded made my little heart pitter patter 🫶🏻So much detail went into this book, the way it ran directly alongside HSTT timeline wise worked so well and we got little glimpses of Rae and Leon from what almost was behind the scenes of their book. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Getting to hear and live through Junipers side of what happened to her was gut wrenching and I loved the revenge she got on Kent in the shed and what happened directly after iykyk 👀A bad ass couple through and through and Juniper is definitely in my top 5 badass FMC.

They have this amazing chemistry and you'll get jealous of it because they were so perfect together and now that Juni is back in town she gives her mine, Body and soul to Zane for one reason Revenge. I chose to follow her on a path drenched with the blood of her enemies, but it\'s our blood that may be spilled next. Righteously angry, proudly in denial that every choice she made was bringing her closer to what she so desperately wanted: a good hard fuck.

It follows the same timeline as t he first book in this trilogy, but this time centers around Juniper and Zane. Juniper got on my nerves with how often she jumped into danger/death thinking she could handle things when she clearly couldn’t. She sells her soul to the demon Zane for the purpose of him helping her getting revenge over those people who’s wronged her. We follow them as Juniper tries to fight her demons while also struggling with all the new feelings Zane is making her feel and also their banter and their hate fucking on every surface possible.You know in some books where the MC wants revenge but ends up being "the bigger person😌" and decides to kill them with kindness?

This kinky action packed story follows Juniper as she sells her soul to end the cult that tortured her and wanted to sacrifice her to a God.She had more development and story build than “I’m a doll with no survival skills and also I’m a sub. But it only made Zane more vicious, it made him groan in pleasure as he fucked into me at a punishing pace.

I have absolutely no connection with Juniper, she is so one-dimensional and driven by "one thing and one thing only" and that is her anger which is her major motivation for revenge. The depth of companionship between the two main characters is beautifully written and I can't wait to read the next in the series! Aż do momentu, gdy coś zmusza ją do powrotu do mrocznego miasteczka i podjęciu decyzji o wybiciu całej sekty. This book contains sexual scenes, kink/fetish content, horror elements, drug use, and depictions of hard kink/edgeplay.The way he went absolutely mental at the thought of Juniper getting hurt and always thought of her first even though he was in danger?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop