Avène Tolérance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream

Avène Tolérance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I’m not here to bad mouth companies that go to the extent of testing their ingredients. In my opinion, their effort at least deserves some credit and is preferable to the companies and brands that try to sell expensive polished turds.

While it is true that industrial grade mineral oil contains carcinogenic components (so-calledpolycyclic compounds), these are completely removed from cosmetic and food grade mineral oil and there is no scientific data showing that the pure, cosmetic grade version is carcinogenic. An 84 day randomized, controlled clinical trial involving 74 patients, 40 of whom used thermal spring water, found that it reduced erythema (redness), itching, skin tightness, and stinging after a laser resurfacing procedure. ( 1) Recently I started using tretinoin and began the tretinoin purge, which causes your skin to become hypersensitive, skin peeling, redness and acne. I have alot of different creams and everyone of them was irritating my skin, clogging my pores more and giving me burning sensation.The pros of mineral oilcan be interpreted as cons if we look at them from another perspective. Not penetrating the skin but mostly just sitting on top of it and not containing biologically active components, like nice fatty acids and vitamins meanthat mineral oil does not "nourish" the skin in the way plant oils do. Mineral oil doesnot give the skin any extra goodness, it is simply a non-irritating moisturizer working mainly by occlusivity.

And that does it for all the ingredients of interest. Like I said earlier, just a very basic formula that has eliminated everything potentially problematic to ensure it is tolerated by even the most sensitive skin types. Cons of the Avene Skin Recovery Cream. Ingredients include thermal water, glycerine and squalane. Glycerine helps to hydrate the outer layer of skin by drawing moisture from the deeper levels, making skin feel smoother and softer. Finally I read an article stating Avene tolerance control was rated the best cream to use with tretinoin. So I rush to my local chemist and I'm so glad I did!!! The face cream, Skin Recovery Cream, is developed by Avène. Face cream is one product that few people can do without. Not only does it keep skin supple and smooth, it is also a preventative measure against pre-mature ageing and environmental damage. Area of UseThe face cream featured here is targeted at people with sensitive complexions and is applied to the face and décolletage. This product is designed to produce a balancing, a soothing and lipid-restoring effect and is engineered to treat rosacea, irritation, and dryness. Ingredients

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop