YEZLH Gunna Poster Ds4ever Music Album Cover Signed Limited Poster Canvas Poster Wall Art Decor Print Picture Paintings for Living Room Bedroom Decoration Unframe:16x24inch(40x60cm)

£12.745
FREE Shipping

YEZLH Gunna Poster Ds4ever Music Album Cover Signed Limited Poster Canvas Poster Wall Art Decor Print Picture Paintings for Living Room Bedroom Decoration Unframe:16x24inch(40x60cm)

RRP: £25.49
Price: £12.745
£12.745 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

a b Pierre, Alphonse (June 22, 2023). "Gunna: A Gift & a Curse Album Review". Pitchfork . Retrieved June 22, 2023.

The difference between Gunna’s best verses and his worst is at the molecular level: The best are easily recitable and bring color to his lavish lifestyle; the worst are basically the same except it just sounds like he’s going through the motions. On WUNNA, the 26-year-old’s latest, Gunna has the heart and is the most engaged he’s sounded since his 2018 breakthrough, Drip Season 3. (Insanely, WUNNA is an acronym—“Wealthy unapologetic nigga naturally authentic”—and as you would expect he explained the title in an interview as, “Honestly, I was just high, bro.”) I done did so many features, they still clearing them. So at the end of the day I got features that they still owe me. By the time this probably over, I’ll still have a few features they still got to pay me. In other words, I can live off features for now. a b "Gunna Chart History: Hot 100". Billboard. Archived from the original on December 14, 2019 . Retrieved June 13, 2020. Cole, Alexander (April 2, 2020). "Gunna Reveals Plans For New Album Amid Coronavirus Crisis". HotNewHipHop. Archived from the original on May 2, 2020 . Retrieved May 20, 2020. Blistein, Jon (June 16, 2023). "Gunna Spurns Snitching Rumors on New Album 'A Gift and a Curse' ". Rolling Stone . Retrieved June 16, 2023.Gunna Play New Songs From Album On IG Live 🔥🔥". YouTube. April 22, 2020. Archived from the original on June 4, 2020 . Retrieved May 20, 2020. Caulfield, Keith (March 10, 2019). "Hozier Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart With 'Wasteland, Baby!". Billboard. Archived from the original on March 27, 2019 . Retrieved June 13, 2020. a b c "Gunna Chart History: Hot 100". Billboard. Archived from the original on December 14, 2019 . Retrieved June 15, 2020.

The albums first single, “too easy” with Future was released on September 24, 2021. It was later followed up with a remix featuring Roddy Ricch on a Gift & a Curse arrived in June with 15 songs and zero features. In addition to the aforementioned, Turbo, Omar Grand, Cam Griffin, 88 Krazy, Pooh Beatz, Nils, and more handled the album’s production. Gunna’s return to wax proved to be successful, as it debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 with 85,000 first-week album-equivalent units sold. a b McMullen, Chase (May 26, 2020). "Album Review: Gunna – WUNNA". Beats Per Minute. Archived from the original on June 3, 2020 . Retrieved May 29, 2020. Marie, Erika (March 6, 2020). "Gunna Turns Up In The Desert In Visual For "Skybox" ". HotNewHipHop. Archived from the original on June 15, 2020 . Retrieved June 15, 2020. I’ve been a fan of Gunna’s music for quite some time and was pleased when he reached out to me a number of months ago through DM with questions about my work,” Daniel said in a statement. “He was very curious about how some of the pieces that I create are made. He was intrigued about the crystal materials I use and the idea of time travel and the future, present within the works. We connected in person a few times and at some point he asked if I wanted to work on the DS4 album cover with him.”

Gunna’s New Album Is A Wasted Opportunity

Cohen, Trace William (December 3, 2021). "Roddy Ricch Joins Gunna and Future for "Too Easy" Remix". Complex . Retrieved January 7, 2022. On December 23, 2020, in an interview with Complex, Wheezy explained how the songs that he produced from the album came about: If this was meant to be Gunna’s serious record, it fails in that respect. “Idk nomore” is a Michael Jordan shoulder shrug from someone playing like Josh Hart. It all feels underwhelming; it’s not enough, a 40-degree day. To see your world under surveillance from people sworn to send you to jail is heartbreaking. And to be the one man who has been released from that state surveillance can be relieving and quite confusing. Why isn’t there more of that on the record? I am not suggesting that he should have done his version of “The Bigger Picture,” a self-important song that will be a weird footnote in Lil Baby’s career, but Gunna seems remarkably subdued here for a dude that has been through hell. Savaitės klausomiausi (TOP 100)" (in Lithuanian). AGATA. February 28, 2019. Archived from the original on October 9, 2019 . Retrieved December 4, 2019.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop