Time Flies 1994

Time Flies 1994

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It may have been a mixture of many things over that time that produced this incomparable body of work; whether it is the pain in Liam's voice holding up by the brilliance in the songs formations - the stone gathered moss under the duress of whatever changing relationships permeated the individuals over the 15 years.

OK there's the bands 30th anniversary but even so they could've come up with something else along side the Knebworth release. Beautiful clear blue man city blue vinyl and you get the feeling Sony Japan put a lot of care into assembling this box set. All tracks are written by Noel Gallagher, except "Whatever" by Noel Gallagher and Neil Innes, and "I'm Outta Time" by Liam Gallagher Disc two No.Limited color to celebrate the band's 30th anniversary and Manchester City FC's victory this season at the same time! Limited Sky Blue Colour Vinyl Specification: Sony Music Group's integrated production analog board (1500 sets, limited edition) 5-piece set. An Oasis classic never previously available digitally or on an album, 'Whatever' originally charted at no 3 and went on to sell 500,000 units in the UK alone and is, to this day, one of the band's best known songs, as well as a massive favourite with the fans. When Noel Gallagher went to see his kid brother Liam's band Oasis, their name recently changed from The Rain, play in 1991, legend is that he told them that he would make them famous if they did exactly what he said.

Being a vinyl record collector, I treasured each and every record that I have acquired over the years, particularly box sets.The DVD includes all the music videos from "Supersonic" to "Falling Down", and in addition, previous unreleased live video versions of "Gas Panic!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop