Mulino Bianco Abbracci (350g)

Mulino Bianco Abbracci (350g)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

ZUTATEN: WEIZENmehl, Zucker, Butter, Sonnenblumenöl, EIER, Kakao 2,4%, SAHNE 2,1%, MAGERMILCHPULVER, Honig, Salz, Backtriebmittel: E466 und E503, Vanilline. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Remove from the oven, let cool on the baking sheet for a couple of minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely. Abbracci, that translates into Hugs in Italian, are classic Italian butter cookies, crumbly and delicious, where the white half cookie reaches out to the other half, the dark cookie, in a harmonious embrace. As a matter of fact, I am sure everybody in Italy knows these particular cookies, where half of the white dough hugs the dark, the cocoa half.

honey, salt, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, ammonium hydrogen carbonate), vanillin flavouring. Put one half back in the bowl of the stand mixer, add the cocoa and the 2 tablespoon of whipping cream and mix well until combined. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. Indeed, I was pondering which cookie recipe to share, and I think I found the right one, in these Abbracci biscotti, Italian Hugs Cookies. I am a consistent home baker, that is, you can find me in the kitchen making something almost every day.

They are delicious, and the recipe I am sharing with you today comes from my mom's recipe notebook, handwritten in Italian on pages that have become yellowish and stained over the years. Remove the bowl from the stand mixer and using a scale, or by eye, divide the dough into two equal parts. Experience pure culinary enchantment with Mulino Bianco's Abbracci, a creation that embodies the union of exquisite and delicate cream pastry crafted from fresh Italian milk, entwined with the irresistible allure of cocoa. Two delicious biscuits—chocolate and fresh cream—are combined together to make a biscuit that everyone will love whether you're a chocoholic or a long-time fresh cream fan. la rencontre d'une délicieuse crème avec le goût inimitable du cacao : essayez le Mulino Bianco Abbracci, le plaisir unique de deux biscuits réunis, pour un déjeuner plein de douceur.

Anyway, if you want to freeze them, wrap a few of them in plastic and then place in a ziplock bag or container.Skimmed Milk Powder, Honey, Salt, Raising Agents [Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Ammonium Hydrogen Carbonate, Monopotassium Tartrate], Vanilla Flavor.

Thanks for the recipe, will help feed my cravings when I finish the supplies I bring back every time I visit my family! Poids net : 350gr Conseils de dégustation : Les amateurs le savoureront seul, mais il est également excellent trempé dans le lait, thé ou café. The Abbracci are born from the union of an exquisite and delicate shortcrust pastry with cream, made of only fresh Italian milk, with the unmistakable delicacy of cocoa.With this mind, we create products with a great taste, taking care of the quality and sustainability of our key ingredient, soft wheat, and constantly working to improve their nutritional profile. Now that you have the two colored cookie doughs, put them in two piping bags, snip the end about ½ inch (1. If you have any specific product queries or require translation of product labels, please contact the manufacturer. Farina di frumento, zucchero, burro, oli vegetali (girasole, mais, colza, soia), uova fresche, cacao 2,4%, panna fresca pastorizzata 2,1%, latte scremato in polvere, miele, sale, agenti lievitanti (carbonato acido di sodio, carbonato acido d'ammonio), aroma vanillina. Indulge in the unique delight of two biscuits seamlessly embraced, forming a delectable treat that's greater than the sum of its parts.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop