Garmin Fenix® 7X Sapphire Solar Edition Carbon Grey DLC Titanium Smartwatch 010-02541-11

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Garmin Fenix® 7X Sapphire Solar Edition Carbon Grey DLC Titanium Smartwatch 010-02541-11

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Garmin’s Fenix watches are renowned for promising big battery numbers and in the 7X, you’re getting the biggest numbers. This is a watch that can go for almost a month and has the capability of going much longer. View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, trail running adjustment, recovery advisor and more. Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing. It shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent. Where it excels is for things like running, swimming and those more niche activities where you get plenty in the way of metrics and the ability to customise data fields and see activity-specific data on a nice big screen. Crucially, the data during workouts and for fueling training analysis and insights, which remain the same as the ones available on the 6X, feel reliable.

Once the flashlight app is launched, the top right start button is used to toggle the light on and off. There are four white bars and one red one on the display. Tap the bars to choose the white brightness level or the red light. When you turn the light off, the watch will remember your last setting and activate the same light option the next time you turn on the flashlight. Connectivity and sensors: WiFi, Bluetooth, ANT+, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, optical HR, barometer, compass, altimeter, Pulse OxBattery life on the Garmin Epix is very good; however, the comparable Fenix 7 Sapphire Solar will get you a couple of more days in smartwatch mode, and the big Fenix 7X Sapphire Solar I am reviewing provides far longer battery life. Battery life needs are clearly something that will drive people to select the 51mm Fenix 7X Sapphire Solar, and it truly is refreshing to charge up the watch rarely. Something else that is new but fairly simple at this time is that Garmin Connect IQ can be added as a "sport" for installing and uninstalling apps directly from the watch. I have installed music apps that can be uninstalled, and I can select from a couple of other recommended ones to install. Get ready to catch some waves. This fēnix watch works with the Surfline Sessions™ feature, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline® camera4. So you can watch them later and see how you did with your Surfline Sessions subscription. Music streaming and continuous blood oxygen monitoring has a notable drain on battery life like other Garmin watches too. HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max, % HRR, recovery time, auto max HR, HRV stress test with compatible strap, HR broadcast

With a paired Android phone, you can also select to reply to messages with text you have already setup in advance on your phone. This includes customized text responses. There are also many more watch settings mirrored in the Garmin Connect smartphone app as Garmin works to streamline the Garmin software experience and create a richer experience for people. I find it easier to setup specific exercise details on my phone's large display rather than the watch, so I really appreciate this functionality and wonder if companies like COROS have been helping motivate Garmin to take steps like this. Sensors and accessories remain a watch-only function, but that makes sense since it requires a direct Bluetooth or ANT+ connection from the watch to the accessory. I also have setup the light to turn on for running, walking, and trail running after sunset. We regularly take family walks after sunset, and it has been awesome to have a LED light shining to light up our path and make sure cars in the neighborhood were aware of us walking. It has also been helpful for lighting up dog waste while walking the dogs at night.With the Sapphire edition, get superior accuracy using technology previously only available to the military. Access multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites for improved position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically don’t penetrate. Meet any athletic or outdoor challenge with the rugged fēnix 7X Sapphire Solar multisport GPS watch. Its scratch-resistant Power Sapphire™ solar charging lens uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life — powering advanced training features, sports apps, health and wellness monitoring sensors and more. Alerts (time, distance, heart rate goals), courses, Garmin cycle map, race an activity, manual bike lap.

When paired with the HRM-Pro™ chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country workouts. After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.While you can set the Garmin Epix display to be always-on, the battery life is severely impacted. It's awesome to have the watch face, with selected data, always visible on the Fenix 7X without having to lift my wrist or push a button. Both devices look great in low light and in direct sunlight, but the Epix is brilliant in low light and dark conditions.

On top of access to those satellites, Garmin is also introducing new multi frequency positioning, which uses multiple frequencies from available satellite systems to improve outdoor accuracy. It works well too. I used it against a Fenix 6 Pro and it’s actually surprising just how much more accurate it was pinpointing exact positioning in real-time and plotting routes on maps post-activity in the Garmin Connect app. We are also able to offer an exchange to a different product if required, please specify this when returning your product.

Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time. It's been several years since I owned a Fenix watch and I appreciated spending time with the high-quality Fenix 7X Sapphire Solar. I first experienced Garmin's solar capability on my Instinct Solar and thought the ability to keep things topped up and slowly charged with outside light to be useful. You’re looking at going from 96g on the solar version to 89g on the sapphire solar model, but those kinds of differences are going to be more noticeable if you’re planning to keep this on for long spells on hikes or climbs. When you first launch the smartphone app, you will see a screen called My Day. This is a dashboard and completely customizable to your preferences. Simply scroll to the bottom and choose to Edit My Day. Here you can choose from the following cards: heart rate, steps, Body Battery, intensity minutes, floors, sleep, stress score, weight, calories, Pulse OX, and several more. There are also toggles to see yesterday's stats and the last 7 days of stats. In addition, when you record an activity (run, bike ride, etc.) on that day, a box appears up top with that card. Tapping any card takes you into much more fine detail for that measurement. GPS/GLONASS/Galileo, multi-frequency positioning, Garmin elevate wrist HR monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Pulse Ox

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop