Fitbit Flex 2, Black (US Version)

Fitbit Flex 2, Black (US Version)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Simply take part in that activity for 15 minutes or more, be it cycling or your weekly gym session, and it will log all the necessary info.

This shade looks so nice against my skin and it even looks nice with my bracelet which was another birthday gift. The Fitbit Inspire is now the most affordable Fitbit fitness tracker available, and it's quite a bit more advanced than the Flex 2, but also bigger. I’ll probably do a separate blog post another time on the benefits of doing this for a few weeks, but for now I’m just saying it’s great that Fitbit has a feature like this.This has been a bit of a sore point for some Flex owners in the past, as it can be hard to seal, making you push with all your might against your wrist: not comfy. I love being able to see straight away how many steps I’ve done that day, it’s a real motivator to keep getting out and topping up my step count! Honestly it’s been fantastic and waking up with a gentle buzz (and yes, it does wake me up every time; I’ve never missed it) instead of a loud noise is SO MUCH NICER and generally puts you in a much better mood for the whole morning.

With the brand's slimmest wristband yet, the Flex 2 is the perfect sporting accessory to track your activity without imposing on your lifestyle. The secure fastening holes will always ensure that your fitness tracker stays on your wrist however active you are. Personally this is my main issue with the Fitbit; in my mind I’m always thinking of the extreme battery lives of Kindles (up to a month on some of them! The watch straps are perfect to use during sporting activities, the wristbands feature unique ventilation and comfortable feel for all day wear.Before entering the tech world, he attended New York University and worked in education as an art instructor. It's an effective way to get you out of your seat and moving, but you can adjust when the alerts happen or turn them off entirely.

This is based on my wearing it day and night, and syncing it with the app twice a day max (if you switch on all-day syncing I imagine it runs out way quicker). Instead of a display, there's a row of colorful lights that blink to indicate your progress and alert you of phone notifications. I tried using a clip and lost my fitbit on the 1st day because the clip doesn't attach well, at all.The addition of swim tracking is a great little bonus, and Fitbit’s community features are second to none. The replacement straps are so simple and easy to remove and install, , ensuring your Fitbit Flex 2 looks stylish while you count those steps!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop