ZWILLING Henckels International Self Sharpening Definition knife block 7pc, Metallic

£34.345
FREE Shipping

ZWILLING Henckels International Self Sharpening Definition knife block 7pc, Metallic

RRP: £68.69
Price: £34.345
£34.345 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Secondly, don’t try to clean professional knife blades by running a sponge over them in a sink full of bubbles… Is it worth the money? The only thing I don’t like is that the block holder is designed on a diagonal, which takes up unnecessary space on my kitchen counter. The Henckels International Statement series is precision stamped from a single piece of quality high-carbon, no stain steel. Handsome storage blocks are tailor-made for Henckels International knives and include a dark stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap.

Allow me to elaborate, Zwilling knives are knives that have blades constructed from high-carbon stainless steel. Crafted from durable and high quality stainless steel, Henckels Statement knives are lighter than forged knives thanks to their single-piece stamped blade construction. I mean they sure sell themselves well on their listing, but I wont get into the ins and outs of all that. A satin finish to the blade and a stainless steel end cap on the handle adds to the aesthetic appeal of the knife. Age Verification Required: This product is not for sale to people under the age of 18 and will require an online age verification check.

The self-sharpening knife block is made from stained brown ash wood with a stylish brushed stainless steel cap.

No more have I had to struggle to get a knife through a butternut squash, no more have I tore apart bread just trying to cut it in half and no more have I sweated like a pig trying to finely chop a single clove of garlic.

Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blade produces precision cuts and is honed for long-lasting sharpness.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop