Journeying Mercies

Journeying Mercies

RRP: £8.47
Price: £4.235
£4.235 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

By the blood of Jesus, I separate the life of my children from early death and calamity, in the name of Jesus (Ps 118:17). I pray for you as you set out on your journey this morning, the powerful Lord will be your Alpha and at the end of the journey, He will be your Omega and you will have every course to bless His holy name. Father, protect my children from kidnapper that is targeting them, in the name of Jesus (Ps 105:15). Friends, as you embark on your next trip, I encourage you to pray these prayers or adapt them to your own needs. As you embark on this journey, no evil will come near you and the presence of God will be your protector and your trip will be stress and accident-free.

I thought such awful thoughts that I cannot even say them out loud because they would make Jesus want to drink gin straight out of the cat dish. In Psalm 25:6, O Lord remember me By your great mercies and protect me as I embark on this journey, in Jesus name. If you look upon sickness and restoration as merely the products of natural causes, you will not feel humbled when you are stretched upon the bed, nor grateful when you walk out again and breathe the fresh air; but if you see God’s finger in touching your bones and your flesh, you will be humbled under the chastisement; and if you discern his hand, in restoring your youth, like the eagle’s, you will be able, like David, to say, “Bless the Lord, oh my soul, and do not forget all his benefits. In this case, you have pay attention to your emotion (spirit) to know if the dream is for good or bad (evil).But look at what the Bible says here, Psalm 40:11, Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O Lord: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me. I commit this journey into your hands Lord, make my going safe and make my coming back home a sweet experience in Jesus name.

Witnessing too, the costly commitment of individual families and the church in general to schooling was inspiring. As you embark on your journey, I pray, may mercy speak for you and may every plan of the wicked ones concerning your journey be cancelled by the mercy of God. If you are embarking on a similar state of travel, here are some good prayers for traveling mercies. In this blog post, I’ll share with you some effective prayers for traveling mercies, grace, and protection. We had an amazing trip to this vast, beautiful country which is teeming with wild animals and friendly happy people, but more importantly, it is a country in which we saw God at work and evident in the lives of His people.They journeyed from Etham and turned back to Pi-hahiroth, which faces Baal-zephon, and they camped before Migdol. Instead of being anxious about your next trip, it’s best to entrust your safety into the hands of the Lord. Psalm 25:4; I pray as you embark on your journey may the Lord show you his path and give you a smooth trip. I pray all the evils on the way will give way to you because you are covenanted upon long life and prosperity. David Latchem passed away peacefully on 25th March 2021, aged 64 at his home in Beckenham with Jenny, his loving wife of 30 years and their son Michael by his side.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop