BOTTEGA VENETA Pour Homme Perfume

BOTTEGA VENETA Pour Homme Perfume

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Lentamente un cuero endulzado y profundo se hace con el mando y le marca el paso a las resinas, que siguen acompañando. The individual ingredients of this creation are all on my I Like list and yet this fragrance surprises me with its fabulous balance. Coniferous wood extracts of all kinds are sometimes equated with granny's spruce needle foam bath from the four-litre bottle or Franzen's brandy - and we are dealing with these extracts three times. Nah, leave the head cinema aside as grandma tips two full caps from the spruce needle foam bath into the tub and after the bath rubs the rotten knees with Franzen's brandy.

Bottega Veneta pour Homme Parfum traje itekako, no doduše nije projektivna zvijer, kaj bi čovjek možda i očekivao s obzirom na profil mirisa. No daleko baš daleko od toga da je, barem u mom slučaju, ovo miris koji se zalijepi za kožu i ne miče dalje od nje. Velika šteta da je ovaj miris ukinut, ali nije to ni toliko čudno s obzirom na šire tržišne preferencije potrošača, a i globalne situacije koja je započela 2020. te uz to još "oplemenjena" ratom, inflacijom i prijetnjama uskraćivanja resursa. Sve to pogura da se neki mirisi koji možda i nisu bili na tapeti za ukidanje ukinu, a oni koje se planiralo tek ukinuti, ukinu ranije. There's quality to this. You have the needles and the resin in your hand, you grind it, throw it into the air, let your arms circle and smell your hands - pure ethereal. BVpH gives you a lot of it, but he doesn't kill you with it, because he gives you the freshness of bergamot. Sage and pimento add the spice, rounded off by the balsamic and sweet Labdanum. The allspice is also rather sweetly aromatic, but here I don't care which of the two is the sweeter part, they don't take anything, they just play together perfectly, which by the way also applies to the base notes. The fragrance is round, there is nothing disturbing, there is nothing annoying, there is no restlessness Unfortunately the range and durability is a little bit missing Of course there are also bags for men at Bottega Veneta. All the more consistent it is then two years after the introduction of the first women's perfume to launch a men's fragrance, so said Bottega Veneta pour Homme Eau de Toilette. The bottle is puristic to match the brand, but still appealing to noble. Bottega Veneta Pour Homme lo noto un perfume muy profundo y al mismo tiempo muy sensual y con mucho porte. Estos días he comenzado a olerlo de continuo ya que mi pareja optó por comprarla en Andorra después de probar 200 perfumes, él se guía solo y exclusivamente por lo que huele, al fin y al cabo casi todos hacemos lo mismo, lo que no pensaba que al darle la vuelta al frasco viera el precio que ostentaba, acostumbrado a Joop, Montblanc y Loewe pues me preguntó porque tenía que costar tanto. Sin más le dije que esta casa todo lo que tiene es bastante bueno y se lo hacen pagar, no supe que decirle, asintió afirmativamente y la cogió, también estuvo pensando en una edición exclusiva de Penhaligon Portraits Collection con tapón de tigre que aquí no está, pero esa aún era bastante más cara, pero huelen todas a gloria bendita. La resina de abeto aparece sin que te des cuenta, y va pintando el aroma con esos colores mentolados, de barniz, de pintura al óleo, expectorantes...una maravilla.Gušći, topliji, zaobljeniji i animalan za razliku od originala. Definitivno nije za svakoga s jedne strane, no s druge pak strane spada u kategoriju mirisa koji se moraju barem probati, za utvrđivanje "školskog" gradiva. Enfin, une violette savonneuse équilibrée permet de s’éloigner des territoires et fraîcheurs simplistes d’ Azzaro pour Homme et consors pour s’approcher du charme un peu foutraque d’ Armani Homme et Fahrenheit. Ah Bottega, ... you have such a beautiful bottle, but what is wrong with you? Because scent progression, durability and sillage are a single trio curiosity. Or is that just grumbling at a high level and I should have totel my Kommi merely "funzt with me not"?! Prvi muški miris kuće, Bottega Veneta Pour Homme, lansiran je 2013. godine. Nakon njegu uslijedila su izdanja Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Extrême iz 2015. i Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Essence Aromatique iz 2016. Početkom 2017., kolekciji se pridružuje novo izdanje Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Parfum u koncentraciji parfemske vodice.

If you don't care about money and at least don't want to attract attention, but still want to represent something, then Bottega Veneta is a good choice for you. Here you have to leaf a few purple bills. This is more like the Audi S6 among the handbags. External unstatement without bling bling and only insiders appreciate the high value. Bottega Veneta Pour Homme es un perfume demasiado tranquilo ( tiene un poder duradero poco satisfactorio en mi caso y no se aventura lejos del cuerpo) por lo que resulta perfecto para el ámbito laboral o momentos íntimos cuando alguien tiene que estar muy cercano a ti para olerlo.

à la une

Fotograf reklamne kampanje je Axel Lindahl, a model je Zak Steiner. Pakovanje novog parfema ostaje vjerno originalu po obliku i dizajnu. Bočica od Murano stakla obojena je u neprovidnu crnu sa zlatnim detaljima. Miris je dostupan kao 50 i 90 ml Eau de Parfum. What I personally miss in the end is clearly the promised leather note. So you can sniff something, but in my opinion it's a lot to behave, which is also true for the given patchouli. Who's standing there in the woods all still and dumb? A Bottega Veneta that rubs itself against a conifer with its leathery, woody character and smells of light resin notes.

Un perfume con porte que se hace bonito, y teniendo en cuenta a sus dos narices creadoras no es nada extraño. Este flanker en parfum resulta mucho mas notable que sus anteriores versiones. Las cuales y comparando se quedan muy light en mi percepción. Tiene cuerpo, riqueza de matices, profundidad...de verdad me chifla; incluso olerlo del frasco es placentero. The extremely long-lasting composition of leather, wood, light spice and resinous-balsamic coniferous forest makes my not so green scent heart beat very high. This is also due to the fact that I fully smell the coniferous wood. And if I was interested in gender signs in fragrances, I would have missed this wonderful opportunity.En découvrant Bottega Veneta pour Homme pour la première fois, enfin une bonne surprise "chez les mecs" semblait pointer le bout de son nez sur une touche qui paraissait presque magique tant l’année 2013 était bien morose pour la parfumerie masculine.

The opening and the first half hour are top: very fresh by the fruity bergamot, the bright pine and the slightly sweet, yet spicy juniper - striking, expressive, special. But then a light resin comes in, which seems a bit overdone, but fortunately is only more noticeable for about 20 minutes. After this three-quarters of an hour, the fragrance now projects very nicely, as the rest of the heart notes increasingly join in: (even) more spice from spicy allspice, cushioned by a lovely labdanum and later a pleasant leather. A masculine and warm melange at the same time - great! Henceforth, this hardly changes, but thins out somewhat in the next 2.5 hours - at the expense of the sillage. Seria una buena opción sin este sillage tan tenue y un precio que no compensa lo poco en términos de rendimiento que ofrece. Es algo caro, pero no tanto (por informar: a mí un frasco de 50 ml en Julia me costó 10 euros menos que uno también de 50 de Dior Homme Parfum). Muy recomendable. Mais, une bonne nouvelle pour les addicts (et une nouvelle raison d’espérer pour les sceptiques: En janvier devrait être lancé le flanker Bottega Veneta pour homme extrême... Es una pena que tenga pocos ''atributos'' porque aromaticamente me agrada.Una fragancia maderosa, con aportes de abeto , pino, cuero y cardamomo que percibo sólo de una manera demasiado ligera. Muy balsámico y etéreo. Fresco y de alguna manera incluso sexy e cautivador.Huele lujoso y elegante y se podría utilizar sin problemas como una fragancia cotidiana. Es agradable, pero no me transmite grandes sensaciones o aspectos destacados.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop