KISS Falscara DIY Lash Extension Starter Kit 10 Reusable Featherlight Eyelash Lengthening Wisps, Applicator, Bond & Seal

£9.9
FREE Shipping

KISS Falscara DIY Lash Extension Starter Kit 10 Reusable Featherlight Eyelash Lengthening Wisps, Applicator, Bond & Seal

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Falscara's one major shortcoming is its tweezer tool, which can't curve around your eye and secure everything in place the way Lashify's does.

With the Falscara False Eyelashes Starter Kit you will be able to create the best lash looks in seconds. You don't have to be a professional to achieve a perfect result - with the Falscara Starter Kit, anyone can have beautiful eyelashes in no time.Scroll our KISS Lashes at ASOS edit for wispy individual lashes, to cat-eye and *mega* volume styles – or check out glues to secure your glam. You can extend the wear of the Wisps for up to 10 days by using the Kiss Falscara Overnighter long wear sealer.

Optional If needed, after applying Seal under wisps, use the applicator or your fingers to squeeze the wisps against your natural lashes; this helps the wisps adhere for a more secure hold. Falscara WISPS are tiny clusters of featherlight false lashes that go under your natural lashes, so the bands that hold the lashes together aren’t visible. SEAL – Isododecane, Water, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/VA Copolymer, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate NET WT 4.I love these lashes, ive purchased every type of them, So i slept in them 2 nights and wore them through day no problems, on in two mins, i wear only three wisps during day at outer eye, and more added if going out, also have variation lengh sets too, fantastic. Since Lashify is applied to the underside of lashes, there's no noticeable black band (which I always feel the need to camouflage with copious amounts of eyeliner). That had me wondering whether sleeping in lash extensions might cause unnecessary tugging on my natural lashes, especially in light of the potential hazards associated with professional lash extensions (! Seriously though, nobody worked out that I wore 'false' lashes and I didn't feel anything on my eyes.

looks like mascara and not false eyelash, cant even feel them in, ladys these are a game changer believe . The Kiss Falscara Starter Kit includes everything you need for first time application, and for continued use. For a starter kit the lashes are quite long and there is no remover in the kit either (another costly addition). The KISS Falscara Starter Kit is an amazing product that allows you to achieve a seductive and glamorous eyelash look. If you're unsatisfied with traditional falsies but don't want pro extensions, both products are worth trying — the one you pick will depend on how much you're willing to shell out.I got swept up in the hype of this on social media and thought it was a way to have natural looking lashes with a bit of oomph. Then you can wear them for longer (using the overnighter) and clean them up (using the remover), ready for the next time you want to use them. The best bit about these is that you can’t really feel them and the glue doesn’t damage your natural lashes. When pulling them off the case they were that stuck that that some of the lashes came off the strip leaving a gap so not really a good start.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop