Pickled Onions in Balsamic Vinegar - Borettane Onions in Balsamic Vinegar - Pickled Onions - 2.5 Kg Tin

£0.3
FREE Shipping

Pickled Onions in Balsamic Vinegar - Borettane Onions in Balsamic Vinegar - Pickled Onions - 2.5 Kg Tin

RRP: £0.60
Price: £0.3
£0.3 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I recommend all of the products listed because they are companies I have found helpful and trustworthy. We all love onions, but there are many different kinds of them; moreover, so many ways to cook and enjoy these flavor-packed goodies. I immediately transferred all the onions into a jar with a clip closing which I would highly recommend as there is no chance that I will be eating lots everyday (as much as I love them!

Once opened unless they are used together they will need to be decanted into a container or multiple containers. Ingredients: Borettane Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, White Wine Vinegar (CONTAINS SULPHITES), White Wine (CONTAINS SULPHITES ), Salt, Sugar, Spices. Our cheeses are famous for their jewel-coloured wax casings – not only do they look good, but they keep the cheese tasting delicious, retain all-important moisture and help preserve it, too. As a matter of fact, they were once cultivated exclusively in Boretto, a small town in the province of Reggio Emilia, and they owe their name and success precisely to this unique place of origin. When consumed in moderation, caramelized onions can be a healthy and delicious addition to your diet.If you and those who receive your gifts are not entirely delighted with any of our products we replace them or offer a full refund. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.

Personal data will be communicated to the third parties mentioned in paragraph “Communication of personal data”. Freezer - you can freeze the onions in an airtight container and let them thaw overnight when ready to use. For the execution of direct marketing activities – with or without profiling – referred to in points 3. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Balancing acidity with sweetness, they pair excellently with hard cheeses and are a wonderful addition to an antipasti platter with pre-dinner drinks.Named after the renowned region of Boretto in Italy, these onions are prized for their natural yellow hue and preserved in balsamic vinegar of Modena.

Personal data may be communicated to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, according to the user’s choices: such third parties can operate in direct marketing field, especially, in distance selling (you can ask for the complete list by contacting the Controller at the address and e-mail as referred to in the paragraph “Data subjects’ rights”). Stir to melt the sugar, and when onions are caramelized add the vinegar and cook for a few minutes, until most of it evaporates. The product names and descriptions within this publication are not intended to constitute the full legal description of the product. Substitutions: If Borettane onions are not available, shallots or cipollini onions can be used for their similar sweetness and size, which are ideal for pickling or cooking whole. Onions (56%), Water, Balsamic Vinegar (9%) (SULPHITES) (Wine Vinegar, Grape Must, Caramel: E150D; Antioxidant E224), Grape Sugar, Salt, Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid, Lactic Acid; Antioxidants: L-Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, SULPHUR DIOXIDE; Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Chilli.

Deliciously crunchy Boretanne onions marinated in balsamic vinegar giving a perfect sweet and sharp flavour. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: Its rich taste and antioxidant properties not only enhance the flavors but also help in roasting the onions to perfection, adding a subtle fruity background note.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop