CHICKENGUARD Automatic Chicken Coop Door Openers, Timer/Light-Sensor (Premium)

£7.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If the Door Open setting were set to Light Sensor, then during the summer, my hens would be let out in the early hours when the sun comes up, and I’m still in bed, and Mr Fox is still doing his rounds!

Hemp bedding sits on the more expensive side and will cost more to furnish the coop initially. However, because hemp is durable and sturdy, you won’t need to change it as often as wood shavings. He fe I decided enough, I need an automatic door. It arrived promptly, is expensive for what it does but that’s the market! I found it hard to programme initially because the first command is “open settings” so I kept pressing into that menu expecting. It to be the overall settings but it wasn’t. It was literally just the settings to open the door- if you continue to press the arrow keys you get to close settings, setting the time etc.The average hen eats 1.5 lbs of feed per week – slightly more in winter, slightly less in summer. Bigger birds will consume more than the smaller ones. In other words, make sure you keep your feathery family well-fed, well-watered, safe, comfortable and happy- and you can’t go wrong! Mouldy food – just as you shouldn’t eat mouldy food, neither should your feathery friends. Many types of mould are extremely toxic! Brahmas have extremely feathery legs, making scratching difficult, so they’re another ideal choice for the garden. They come in both bantam and large foul sizes and, while they do need plenty of space, they don’t fly so are easy to keep in a run.

An excellent feature is the battery level sensor. The red LED on the front of the unit is permanently lit when the battery level is low. This is very important because some other models don’t have this feature and they may fail unexpectedly, leaving the door open.All kinds except iceberg lettuce. Iceberg lettuce could end up giving your girls upset stomachs, but all other types are a healthy treat. And finally, it’s absolutely vital that you conform to the Protection of Animals Act 1911, which was created to prevent any cruelty towards animals in a human’s care. The Code of Recommendations for the Welfare of Laying Hens states that your girls must have ‘freedom from hunger and thirst by ready access to fresh water and a diet to maintain full health and vigour.’ It’s also important that they have the space and freedom to express their natural behaviour and have access to a comfortable environment which includes both shelter and a resting area. Pekins are another super friendly breed and come in an array of colours. Cuddly and friendly, they’re great for young families and smaller gardens. Brahmas There are options to set the light sensor level or add a delay to the closing time if the door is closing before your hens go to roost.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop