2 X FunSaver Disposable Camera with Flash 800 ISO

2 X FunSaver Disposable Camera with Flash 800 ISO

RRP: £16.25
Price: £8.125
£8.125 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Kodak FunSaver takes some decent photos if you enjoy looking at 4×6″ prints, or just want something different for a change. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . I take these out before putting the camera in the recycle bin because they still have a lot of use left in them; this one still had 1.

You’ll have a better range for how much light you need to shoot, giving you more location options both inside and outside. i took a lot of my pictures not using the flash and i’m worried they may not develop, however i’ve used disposables in the past that didn’t include a manual flash button and they turned out okay. The flash is needed if you are inside or in low light outside conditions, but if it was a bright, sunny day, the images should turn out great without the flash.The most common of these disposables (at least in the United States) is the Kodak FunSaver, which also happens to be the camera that introduced me to photography. Packaging includes a cardboard sleeve that fits over the camera, which goes inside the sealed wrapper. The specifications of this camera are quite standard in its type, however it highlights the functionality of incorporating a powerful flash and a film suitable for daylight. Obviously we also have the variables of the sensitivity of the film and the built-in flash with which you can play to obtain different results.

You can get 27 images on any roll of 24 as long as you can load the camera yourself in the dark and do not have to advance it to the first shot mark; however, with motorized auto loading cameras, you probably won’t get any more than 25. If you’re looking for cheap disposable cameras that produce great results, this will be one of the best choices. Like nearly all single use cameras, it has a very simple plastic lens, manual film advance, and 27 exposures.Both cameras are very simple and straightforward to use, but I have noticed that the Kodak FunSaver does have a more high-quality feel to it as well as a more comfortably shaped camera. Do not expect to capture scenes with a lot of movement, since this requires speeds of at least 1/500 sec, that is, two steps above what you have.

When shooting it in broad daylight in a place with a lot of details (such as the beach), this is where I find the Kodak FunSaver really shines! All you need is to get out there and shoot, and over time you will learn more about it and what you can achieve with a little imagination. If you're looking for a fun, easy way to take great pictures, indoors or out, the Kodak Fun Saver Single-Use Camera is a great choice. For low light situations, the Kodak FunSaver incorporates a side flash that is powered by batteries arranged for this function, which will be activated if.I’ve shot both on multiple occasions, and, today, we are talking about these two cameras to give you a better understanding of which brand will best suit your disposable camera needs. These little cameras are popular at weddings where the guests are encouraged to pick them up and start shooting, especially after the liquor starts to flow, then turn them in to the hosts before going home so the newlywed couple can get them developed and have some laughs later on. Activate the Last by pushing the button on the front (There’s only one button and it has a bolt-on it). As we mentioned before, the film this disposable camera carries is a Kodak UltraMax with ISO 800, which is essentially what makes this camera. This makes it a great camera to pick up at the last minute or at any time you get the desire to shoot film and don’t want to wait for it to be shipped to your home!

I used a disposable camera for a couple of years and kept it in my car where it’s 150° (65°C) degrees inside during the summer. There is no ability to focus with a disposable camera, so I have found it best to center your subjects when shooting up close, or stick to images where you want everything in focus, such as landscapes. It’s made for non-photographers, vacationers, first-time film shooters, and even experienced shooters looking to simplify their kit. Used Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras Used Lenses for Canon EOS R Used Lenses for Nikon Z Used Lenses for Sony Alpha Used Lenses for L-mount Used Lenses for Fujifilm X Used Lenses for Micro 4/3 Used Lenses for Canon EF-M Used Lenses for other Mirrorless Cameras To put it simply, the ISO, which stands for International Standards Organization, is the measurement of how sensitive the film is to light. Camera comes with a single AA battery installed and the charge will last much longer than shooting the 27 pictures with flash.

And perhaps that’s what makes it an overall choice — it is simply exactly what you expect and works for almost everyone’s needs. There’s just something I like with the texture of the grain, the contrast that you see in the shadows, maybe don’t see. A camera that needs no introduction, we have known it since we are little, and probably for many it was the camera that allowed the first contact with photography.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop