Blueprint

Blueprint

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The sleeves are missing the soft plastic interior coating and the vinyls are thin and already very scratched. very thin and not durable, the color chipped away already on some corners even if I always try to handle this thing good, ok is not a baby, but i am not using it to block the doors either, if you know what I mean.

Jay-Z – Unplugged (2001, Vinyl) - Discogs Jay-Z – Unplugged (2001, Vinyl) - Discogs

I could use a bit more low-range in the mix, but this album is not overly dependent on the low end like many other of its contemporaries. and to make matters worse (for the competition, that is), he does so over a selection of the tightest beats (jus blaze, timbaland) to come by hip-hop since fellow brooklyn-ite notorious b.For instance, my mam's toyboy Gavin's 5-year old son (from another relationship) came around to our house a few months ago, and he somehow managed to get hold of a tippex white-out pen (maybe from my mam's drawer) and when I was not looking he drew tiny eyes on Jay-Z's face, between his finger and thumbs. I am not sure if this album got repressed at all because my pressing sounds well pressed and mastered compared to 320kbps streaming for me. One of the greatest sounding records in my collection, great overall level with little to no sibilance and the base is heavy without being too overpowering! He previously co-founded Roc-A-Fella Records and Rocawear (along with Damon Dash and Kareem Burke), created the 40/40 Club in 2001 and had prior endorsement deals with Armadale and Reebok (JAY-Z was the first non-athletic hip-hop artist to endorse Reebok footwear before 50 Cent).

Jay Z Vinyl - Etsy UK

His full length debut on Daptone Records is equal parts raw feeling and elegance and exudes confidence and charm. I am not an experienced vinyl collector but I can surely say that this is one of the worst sounding records I own. Over the last few months he has disarmed packed rooms of rowdy concert goers, leaving them silent as they hold fast to every syllable sung.I think it’s simil to the Beyoncé Lemonade bootleg on vinyl which from what I’m hearing is better than the official US copy. Nothing of this would be relevant if the sound experience was good but unfortunately it feels very compressed and flat, i feel like there is no difference between this and an hi-quality mp3 version of the same album.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop