Death Note Short Stories

Death Note Short Stories

RRP: ÂŁ10.99
Price: ÂŁ5.495
ÂŁ5.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

No puedo irme sin destacar lo cuidado y bello que es el tomo: con una sobrecubierta a color y con las palabras "Death Note" en relieve transparente. Una belleza! 😍 Overall, I think it goes without saying that Death Note Short Stories is strictly recommended to fans of Death Note. I don't think anyone who hasn't read or watched Death Note should start their journey into this series from here. But if you are a fan of Death Note, and you're reading this review, yes, you should read this. Don't expect something as mind-blowing as the main series, but this collection of short stories should suffice as an extra parting gift to fans of Death Note like I am. At the very least, you can enjoy seeing Takeshi Obata's spectacular artworks again, which is a blessing to this world. The first one was the bonus chapter that the all in one copy of Death Note so yes it was good but also I had only just read it. Siempre es interesante re plantear casos hipotĂ©ticos, quĂ© pasarĂ­a si el Death note cayera en manos de cual o tal persona, cĂłmo reaccionarĂ­a su alrededor, los personajes que ya conocemos, o cĂłmo actuarĂ­an los propietarios bajo la presiĂłn de tener el control sobre cualquier persona.

When Death Note Short Stories isn’t focused on different Kiras using the notebook, it offers a couple of different gag comics with the original cast. Along with the 4-panel comic strips that focus on things like “Ryuk’s existential crisis about Misa carving apples into bunnies” are stories that focus on everyone’s favorite “I sit awkwardly and live on candy” detective, L. It’s a nice little break between the main plots going on. Tanaka Minoru, seorang siswa yang bertemu Shinigami Ryuk, menggunakan Death Note dengan cara yang mengejutkan!? Overall, Death Note: Short Stories would be great for any Death Note fan, especially the stories “a-Kira” and “Taro Kagami,” both of which perfectly illustrate both sides of the coin when it comes to human nature. I didn't realize this until I started working on this review, but this was actually the Death Note manga pilot. A brief explanation of this prior to the story would have been very helpful. I was so confused, trying to figure out where and how this fit into the series timeline. Plus, it introduced a mechanic that never came up in the series, a Death Note eraser.It might be because of where my headspace is in 2022 compared to the early 2000s, but I found myself more invested in these short stories than in Light’s attempt at creating his idea of a more “just” society. It kinda reminds me of how I feel about The Purge’s setup of “for 12 hours, all crime is legal” and wondering why everyone immediately jumps to murder. In this complete collection of Death Note short stories penned by the series’ creators, discover tales of lives irrevocably changed by the sinister influence of the Death Note, with surprising and thrilling answers to the question of what it truly takes to use the Death Note
or fight it. If I remember right, there was some Death Note rule-changing in the original series, so the rule change in this story didn't bother me much. It made sense that, one way or another, the Shinigami would always win. Regarding the memories mentioned in Rule XLVII, the owner can have their memories of the Death Note erased if they so desire. The Chapter then time-skips to 2019, and shows a high schooler named Minoru Tanaka sitting on his bed and leaning on the wall. Ryuk emerges from the floor and taps the notebook on his head, which shows him Ryuk and receives all the memories he had on the Death Note. Minoru then says how its been 2 years to which Ryuk responds by saying he came out of the floor like promised and says he's a shinigami that keeps his word. Minoru says that he knows that.

L--One Day and L--Wammy's House--These stories about L give more details about his life and quirks. Again, this doesn't really add anything to the overall story but is interesting and fun. Las historias que aquí nos muestran podrían, incluso, tener miles de variaciones diferentes... Por lo tanto, la franquicia tiene para entretenernos por un largo tiempo 😂 It's a day in L's life. Find out how he sleeps, uses the toilet, washes himself, gets dressed, and entertains himself. One of the two biggest short stories in the collection, up there with a-kira. Taro Kagami was Death Note pilot chapter, and I could totally see why this pilot chapter sparked the interest that earned its serialization. It is far from being as good as the official first chapter of Death Note. But the one-shot shows the concept of Death Note nicely, which, to be honest, was a simple concept executed extraordinarily well. I enjoyed reading it, but also glad the duo decided to remove Death Eraser from the story. I don't think having that would make the story in Death Note as thrilling and phenomenal as it did.This particular story is tied to the ethics of euthanasia in a country with a growing percentage of elderly people, but it doesn't dig into the issue too deeply. It's resolved in a way that felt too neat and easy. It probably didn't help my overall opinion of the story that I'm firmly in the "Near will always be the lesser L" camp.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop