Dinosaur Bingo (Magma for Laurence King)

£8.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £17.99
Price: £8.995
£8.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Playing Bingo is an easy game to play during a birthday party. It’s easy to set up and kids love to play! Use candy or non-candy items as markers.When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image. Pattern-The players need to create a pattern with their markers to win. For example, to create an X on their sheet, they would need two intersecting diagonal lines beginning and ending in each of the four corners. Speech and language development – If you make sure you are getting them to say the colors when they are matching, it will help the color names become embedded as they associate the name of the color with what it looks like. You can also ask them questions – what else do you know that is green? Can you see anything else in the room which is pink? Where is it? This kind of questioning will keep them engaged and is great for language development as they describe what they are thinking and can see.

If you had a great time playing our Dinosaur Bingo game why not try out one of our other great family games? How about a classic like Printable Snakes and Ladders Game for Kids or a fun memory challenge with Animal Pairs Cards – Free Printable Game (with a twist!)? Each person will also need something to mark their squares. You could give them a little piece of paper or a marker, but I love using candy! My kids love when I use pennies because they get to keep them when we’re done playing. The options are endless! Don’t forget to remind everyone to start by marking off the free space on their bingo sheet! Once the player has completed the set pattern, they yell “Bingo” and they win! Alternative Bingo Games I mentioned above that these kinds of games can be great for language development as well as color recognition.Dinosaur Bingo is perfect for your next game night! You could set up several different tables and have prizes for the winners. Or, you could switch out the markers for small pieces of candy, like Skittles, for a sweet treat. Whether you’re hosting a dino-themed party, planning a classroom activity, or simply looking for a fun family game night, Dinosaur Themed Bingo Cards are here to save the day. And remember, the game is not just about winning but also about fostering a love for learning and sparking curiosity about the incredible creatures that once roamed the Earth. Time to mark the dinos: As the players hear a dinosaur being called out, they excitedly mark the corresponding images on their cards. They can use small markers such as bones, pebbles, or even dino-shaped chocolates to cover the images. Alternatively, if you laminated the cards, players can use dry erase markers, allowing for easy reuse in future prehistoric battles.

Put all of the calling cards in a hat or bowl and mix them up. If you don’t have a bowl, you can also lay them in a little pile on the table. With a house full of boys, you can imagine we’re a little dino-obsessed over here. From the mighty tyrannosaurus rex to the megalodon, each of my kids has a favorite dinosaur. That’s why this Dinosaur Bingo Printable is perfect for my family and yours too! I love hearing my kids share facts about their favorite dinosaurs as they play together. Shape-The players would need to make a shape (i.e., square or diamond) of the caller’s choosing to win. Have a fossil dig during the party. Fill up a small baby pool with sand and bury some “ fossils ” in the sand. Let the kids do their own dig! So, gather your little explorers, print out these free printable dinosaur bingo cards, and get ready for an unforgettable journey through the ancient world. As they play, they’ll not only have a blast but also expand their knowledge of different dinosaur species. It’s a win-win situation!

Simply print off the bingo cards, prompts and egg markers onto paper or card. Cut out the prompts and mix them up in a bag to be drawn. The caller draws a prompt card and whoever has that dinosaur or item on their board covers it with a marker. The first to fill a row or column calls out 'Bingo!' to win.

Plant eating dinosaurs had eyes that faced out to each side so they could watch for danger while they were eating. While the kids are playing this printable dinosaur bingo game you can share some fun dinosaur facts with them between calls.

Top tip – If you are in a hurry you can skip the cutting out and simply cross out the dinosaurs with pens instead. The game will not be reusable in this way but we know, with kids, sometimes there’s no time to lose! T-Rex Cross: Use the Free Space as the center point and mark the images to create an X pattern on the bingo card. Watch out for those mighty T-Rex teeth! Calling sheet– We have included the calling sheet with each of the dinosaur objects on them. Cut each out and throw them into a hat or bowl. The best part about Bingo is you can play more than one game! Play for a line or try for the full card! Cut out bingo cards as well as all the bingo calling cards. Pass out the bingo cards place calling cards into a bowl or hat and mix them up.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop