Educating: A Memoir

Educating: A Memoir

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But, because this is LaRee Westover's truth/memoir, do we hold it up against Tara's and only find fault? A Million Little Pieces ,” an addiction memoir by James Frey, came to an embarrassing confessional end on “Oprah. Thus, her version did not surprise me, because I have experienced the same gaslighting in my own attempts to interact with the family. So many of us are cut off from loved ones for a variety of reasons, and you and Val articulated so many of the things that currently overwhelm my heart.

The two previously fell out over how she chronicled her past to local news outlets and her decision to attend school in England.Because education is a primary theme of the book, I will offer a different perspective on that topic here. The educational changes being implemented as a result of Covid-19 are changing perspectives on education. Based on Hannah Arendt’s work on how ‘fast’ violence of the 20th century was enabled by totalitarian regimes through the bureaucratisation of large parts of the population, Sutoris argues bureaucratisation still plays a vital role in the continuation and ‘invisibilising’ of environmental destructive forces.

I find it truly fascinating that one person's account of an event can be completely different from another person's perspective of the same event.

Parents everywhere are now carrying more of the responsibility of educating their children, and they are discovering how challenging — and how rewarding — it is to interact with your children in this way day in and day out.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop