Clicgear Golf 2020 Model 4.0 Golf Trolley Pull/Push 3 Wheel Cart

Clicgear Golf 2020 Model 4.0 Golf Trolley Pull/Push 3 Wheel Cart

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Stay organised with a practical mesh pocket, providing generous storage space for your golf essentials. As with previous versions, the aim with any Clicgear Trolley is to make it as compact and lightweight as possible. I also am grateful for the exercise; as I’ve often told people, sermon preparation doesn’t burn many calories.

The brake works very well, even on steep terrain and having the brake lock be centered on the handle makes it easy to engage and disengage. If you use a stand bag, the lower saddle has been modified to move the lower bag support up and away from the front wheel. Clicgear has used aircraft-grade aluminium for the frame to make it both lightweight as well as extremely sturdy. Sure you can play the standard game and have a great time, but if you really want the best of the best you may have to pay extra.In my intro, I wanted to put a lot of focus having all of the golf accessories that I use in a convenient location.

Let's be real, you see my handicap (currently 16), I spend some time in the rough and in Oklahoma that is usually tall and thick grass.

Despite now being pretty cautious on opening closing I still occasionally manage to trap my fingers somewhere! I’m not docking any points here because it is approximately 30 seconds longer and the hold of the bag and quality of the ride more than makes up for the 30 second difference unfolding difference. Last but not least Cligear have improved the cup holder with the introduction of the Cup Holder Plus which is a more adjustable and lighter cup mount.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop