Colgate Total Original Toothpaste (4 x 100 ml), 24 Hour Antibacterial Toothpaste, Complete Protection for Your Whole Mouth, Protects Against Cavities, Contains Fluoride, Strengthens Enamel

£0.825
FREE Shipping

Colgate Total Original Toothpaste (4 x 100 ml), 24 Hour Antibacterial Toothpaste, Complete Protection for Your Whole Mouth, Protects Against Cavities, Contains Fluoride, Strengthens Enamel

RRP: £1.65
Price: £0.825
£0.825 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Descriptive statistics for baseline logarithm of colony-forming units per milliliter (log CFU/mL) are presented in Table 4. With respect to mouthrinses, formulation H has shown highly significant reduction in Escherichia coli and Streptococcus mutans count.

This may be due to the presence of chlorhexidine gluconate and sodium fluoride as major ingredients in their formulations; this observation adds information to the earlier studies carried out by Spets-Happonen et al. I was worried that it wont be repaired before xmas as we will have big meals and he will be the only one missing out, but no, surprisingly it only took a day to get it repaired! After my recent visit, even though I had only been booked for a consultation, the dentist took out my troublesome tooth there and then so I wasn't in pain any longer. In a molecular study on gingival fibroblasts, a reduction in IL-1β, IL-8, TNF-α was observed following the application of Bamboo salt and sodium fluoride, thereby enhancing gingival resistance to inflammation [ 33].Effect of two new chlorhexidine mouthrinses on the development of dental plaque, gingivitis, and discolouration. Dental problems are of three types, formation of dental plaques, dental caries and periodontal diseases. I booked in my treatment with Abhishek and have just attended my last appointment and walked away with a brand new smile 😁 Such a talented Dr/Dental surgeon who I would absolutely recommend 100%.

I had my implants done ten years ago, I'm very happy with them but as soon as you have a problem, all the dentists inform you to do is go back to the person who did your implants in the beginning, very difficult when they're a million miles away, or they even recommend changing your implants. My guess is that it won’t be long before the FDA bans its use in toothpaste, especially if no new studies find that it’s particularly beneficial.

Presence of Streptococcus mutans in saliva and its relationship with dental caries: Antimicrobial susceptibility of the isolates. Recently, Triclosan, a low-toxicity, non-ionic phenolic derivative with a wide spectrum of antimicrobial activity has been successfully incorporated into toothpastes and mouthrinses, resulting in moderate but distinct positive effects on both dental biofilm and marginal inflammation or gingivitis.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop