Disney Sidekicks Cooperative Strategy Board Game with Custom Sculpted Figures, for Families, Adults, and Kids Ages 8 and up

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Disney Sidekicks Cooperative Strategy Board Game with Custom Sculpted Figures, for Families, Adults, and Kids Ages 8 and up

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Sebastian was originally meant to be more like Grimsby (Prince Eric’s caretaker) with the name Clarence. Eventually lyricist and screenwriterHoward Ashman suggested changing him into the character he is today and the rest, as they say, is history. Samuel E Wright did the voice of Sebastian and gave him a Jamaican accent.

Gus and Jaq are Cinderella’s mice friends. Jaq is the leader of the mice friends. Gus has a big appetite and is quite plump compared to his best friend Jaq. They can speak to Cinderella calling her Cinderelly! Cinderella saved Gus and Jaq from a cat so they return the favor by helping her out throughout the movie. If you just want some cool Disney miniatures, this box does indeed include some very cool ones. As a bonus, you get a game you may end up enjoying. Just don’t expect to win it very often, if at all. Peter Behn, the actor who voiced Thumper, was just four years old! Thumper’s role in the movie was supposed to be much smaller, but Ollie Johnson and Frank Thomas wanted a larger role once they realized how cute the voice was! 14. Baloo from the Jungle Book Another component of the game that can make it a bit more challenging to play is that a lot of the game tokens are quite small, a bit more difficult to place for less nimble fingers, and are a little more difficult to discern on the gameboard.span itemprop="name">Fun Game[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Fun and easy game to at with my family! I can barely read what the icon is in the first sentence. Spoiler: It’s a star! That seems weird, because that is a bad news card, so I didn’t expect a star (a star is a good thing). So, I had to take a picture of the card to zoom in and see it!

Includes: 1 Gameboard, 1 Castle Centrepiece, 12 Mini Sculpted Figures, 8 Mini Bridges, 90 Cards, 5 Villain Cards, 5 Character Cards, 1 Punch Board, 1 Custom Die, 1 Instruction Booklet The tokens are thin and super tiny. Added to that, the villager tokens need to be differentiated by colour yet they feature two colours that are almost identical under the wrong lighting (like, for example, the lights in my basement) and that’s from someone who doesn’t have any vision issues or colour blindness. Her attention was so peaked from the fun of the game that she did not get the least bit discouraged! Abu was voiced by Frank Welker. His name means elephant which is fitting since he was turned into an elephant during the movie for a time! 7. Flounder from the Little MermaidStitch is an alien type creature who lands on Earth in Hawaii. He meets Lilo and they become friends.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop