His Needs, Her Needs: Building a Marriage That Lasts

His Needs, Her Needs: Building a Marriage That Lasts

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Upon marriage, the fight for knowing one’s spouse is generally lost, because there is little fear of losing the spouse, and there is much expectancy of what the next fifty years of marriage will afford.

If we think through what a stay-at-home mother deals with day to day, it might behove him to look at this issue, and teach men to have grace with their wives, and not have the expectation that all of their needs will be met all the time.We work closely with publishers and authors to ensure that we offer the best books on the market for your child. Có như thế thì mối quan hệ mới bền vững và vững rồi thì chả có anh nào chị nào dòm ngó phá bĩnh được cả. One chapter talked about how if you are fat, you should expect no one to be attracted to you, even your spouse.

It is definitely possible for one spouse to focus on meeting the other spouse's needs, but Harley's approach involves lots of communication and survey-taking and feedback-giving. If Harley purports to be a believer but desires to keep his book “mainstream,” he could still have included a chapter on (or at minimum, a reference to) sin. A woman shouldn't have to put chemicals on her face, on her skin, or in her hair to keep her husband from cheating on her.Kỹ năng và cách tiếp cận thì mỗi người có thể khác nhau nhưng kinh nghiệm thực tế, đối với mình là rất quý giá vì mình không được tiếp xúc và hiểu về nhiều cuộc hôn nhân bằng chuyên gia được rồi. It wasn't so long ago that makeup, hair dyes, and trendy hair and clothes were not beautiful to American men and women. Dù là năm 2011 thì tới nay sự phát triển của nam giới và nữ giới cũng như hôn nhân của các giới đã thay đổi nhiều rồi. He seems to almost condone adultery, if the innocent spouse wasn't meeting the "needs" of the guilty party.

As you listen to the author speak you will hear several times there phone ringing and somebody’s voice in the back ground as well, which can be very distracting. Balancing the conversation (good listener and good talker, say when someone interrupts the other) 4. We went from being at the brink of divorce to experiencing the same love and excitement as when we first met. I don't like how he used the negative aversion of an affair through his cautionary tales of sultry infidelity to motivate people to be better spouses.If any of a spouse’s five basic emotional needs go unmet, that spouse becomes vulnerable to the temptation of an affair. He provides guidance for becoming irresistible to your spouse and for loving more creatively and sensitively, thereby eliminating the problems that often lead to conflict and even extramarital affairs. We also use them to help detect unauthorized access or activity that violate our terms of service, as well as to analyze site traffic and performance for our own site improvement efforts. no critique of the cheater not choosing to communicate needs or getting counseling rather than cheating).

Instead of scrolling through your social media news feed, this is a much better way to spend your spare time in my opinion. Với tư cách là chuyên gia tư vấn hôn nhân thì tác giả chắc chắn đã có điều kiện gặp nhiều tình huống thực tế phát sinh từ hôn nhân, đặc biệt là những lý do khiến hôn nhân gặp trục trặc. Other than these points, I did find it insightful and useful in terms of how to communicate and meet our needs in relationships and would recommend reading it.There are several other reviews here that provide accurate depictions of why this book is sexist and unnecessary, and I would be happy to discuss it further, but suffice it to say that this book is not the marriage advice I need. Although it was written to be a support text for his marriage counseling program, within three years it had become a national best-seller and a basic reference for marriage counselors throughout the nation. As couples walk through the study together they will remember why they fell in love in the first place, renew their commitment to their marriage, and rediscover their passion. I think a lot of female reviewers' problems with the book are that the author tells it like it is instead of how women wish it were or think it should be.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop