Montblanc Legend Night Eau de Parfum

Montblanc Legend Night Eau de Parfum

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Not sure what other reviewers are talking about, this is a clone of Armani code absolu and Dolce and Gabbana the one. it has a youthful quality that's just a step of maturity above "club banger," but probably wouldn't be fair to analyze through your inner nose of the late Jean-Paul Guerlain either.

Love the sillage when I get it from a distance from like another person or my wrist, but actually wearing it the smell that projects to my face is a little sickly sweet unfortunately, that is very personal though, I would still recommend it, especially if you want something more sweet and warm that you can get away with using in spring too, which is what I was looking for but yeah, this doesn't work for me sadly.

First of all, this came as a surprise to me, not the notes or the smell of the fragrance particularly, more my final opinion on it, which I will get to in a minute. Absolutely love this fragrance - bought it without trying first in the recommendation of a friend and I'm glad I did. After a few moments, the apple and black vanilla notes blend perfectly to create a really smooth, masculine and seductive aroma that will have the girls salivating.

The blend works well, exactly as Eros with the mint/vanilla but there's another note I can't quite put my nose on, possibly in the base, a tiny bit bitter/ woody which goes in a different way than Eros.

Delicious floral notes of neroli, jasmine and gardenia intertwined with sparkling, sweet raspberry and bitter . I was sitting here thinking to myself why do I know this smell and that's when it popped into my head.

I think they tried to be alluring and seductive with this one, but this is by no means quality enough to be alluring and seductive. I decided to sample it as I have heard that it's a good alternative to Eros, however I would more compare it to The One EDP (which I also own a bottle of) this one is a little bit more budget friendly and is a little more minty in the opening (maybe that's why it's considered Eros-like) but I may slightly prefer The One. Definitely feels like a cooler weather scent, but I'm a believer that if you like something then wear it whenever you feel like it.

Personally I got it because the discount was just outrageous and I find it quite lovely for some aftershave/after bath body freshness and also before going to bed (yes, I’m that kind of a freak). It just isn't inspiring enough to stand out from the generic aquatic super cheap fragrances this smells so much like. Considering this probably gonna be in a bargain bin in the very near future you could say you are getting what you pay for but even then.

This opens up very minty and green but then once it dries down it gets powdery,slightly spicy, but the mint and apple stay in the background making this a pleasant powdery, fresh scent that to my nose smells like a high end body wash.

We act as a credit broker not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB UK branch (BR020956), a branch of Klarna AB (556737-0431) which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop