The Award in Education and Training (Further Education and Skills)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Due to the risk-critical nature of the work and the legal implications of the assessment process, they must understand the nature and context of the Assessors’ work and that of their Learners. Assessments are a great way of checking your progress allowing you to apply your learning to real-world situations. My tutor, Chris, gave me great constructive feedback and was always on hand to help me along the way. The current range of qualifications provided under the regulatory provision are all Direct Assessment, in that the DAO do not stipulate the manner of which the achievement of the qualification is to be facilitated, though it is recognised that in some cases there are external National and Industry accepted assessment standards, for example the Construction qualifications will fall within the additional Sector Skills Standard Consolidated Assessment Strategy and the First Aid at Work awards will be considered under the Resuscitation Councils’ guidance. Since 2019, we have been dedicated to recognising the very best of this integral industry, highlighting the leading players in workplace training, education, skills development, and more!

Qualifications in education and training - The Education and

You may wish to complete the course in a matter of weeks or spread it over the entire twelve months. Ann has written books in the past which reflect these titles and has updated them when they have changed.

I look forward to working with you again in the future as you gain experience and progress towards your Level 5 Diploma. Furthermore, as part of the practical assessment, the candidate will be required to present a 15 minute lesson in person. We do offer a variety of paid additional benefits for our winners, but these are completely optional.

Award in Education Training Qualification Handbook Level 3 Award in Education Training

We provide you with materials that will help you achieve your qualification rather than just a list of assignments.She has a Masters degree in Educational Management, a Post Graduate Certificate in Education and a Degree in Education. We follow the belief that optional costs associated with an award are better placed in a year’s worth of online marketing for the winner rather than spending large sums on a ceremonial evening.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop