Zoom Electric Guitar Multi Effect (G1X FOUR)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A gig-rig in a box, the Zoom G1 FOUR multi-fx pedal is overflowing with potential, allowing you to perfect your sound and experiment with new ones. Zoom G1 FOUR Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Key Features:

The only negative thing I would say is the plastic shell seems a little too light and likely would not hold up to heavy use. It should be fine with proper care.

Customer reviews

It's quite affordable, especially at the current price of 67 euro. With that, I have to say build quality is acceptable, but I would avoid stomping it with my feet (as I'm a heavy guy). Not sure how it would hold up outside of the bedroom. Cannot give it more than 4 stars for build quality. Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times The second major improvement is that the algorithms are all software based instead of firmware based and the unit can be connected to a computer via the USB port to update the software, add/delete effects, and edit patches. This also means one can remove unwanted effects from the unit--such as in my case where I have no need for amp modeling or distortions.

What’s more, there are 13 built-in amp models featuring the sounds of amps and cabinets from Fender, Marshall, Orange and more, so you can simulate classic rigs. Built-In Looper and Drum Machine Changing the effect parameters is a bit fiddly, but no more than you would expect on a compact multi-effects unit. Sounds That Inspire Each pedal has more than 60 traditional and boutique effects, including ring modulator, pitch-shifting delay and even sitar simulation.When students ask for a good starting guitar pedal, lets explore one that might be a good one to explore. On power supply and connection. The pedal is powered by AA batteries, power bank, usb or power supply. PC connection via micro-usb. There is an aux. All in all a Great price and bargain with Andertons special offer of free Zoom power adapter included – A quality and inexpensive intro for beginners experimenting with effects Finally, while there is a bit of a learning curve for editing the patches, if one has used the G1on, this is actually a little easier, especially when it comes to arranging the patches.

Making it extremely versatile and extra portable, the Zoom G1 Four guitar effects pedal can be powered three different ways. Zoom has long provided small form factor, working class multi-effects that shout value. The G1 Four is no exception. But news flash, this device sports a much improved interface to offset the large number of menus and variables. The new display and buttons remove two levels of complexity for the user, appealing to my need for simplicity. The interface software is a wonderful, Additional Improvement. So, a user can take full advantage of the range of adjustments in a visual format. The individual effects, amps and cabs are standard things, but faithful to the mainstream. This device is perfect for creating outputs that are reminiscent of hit records from the past. I run mine directly from the stereo output into a Yamaha mixer stereo channel. The mixer connects to a dual amp/speakers for good stereo separation. The Zoom G1 Four is the heart of my guitar sound for my recordings and small live gigs.The Zoom G1 FOUR is a guitar multi-effects pedal that features over 70 effects and amp models, a looper and even a drum machine. Endless Sounds, Limitless Potential Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and endtimes Pedal simulations: This one blew me away... tubescreamer, big muff, tape delay, pitch shift, tremolo, sequencer, ring modulator... the list goes on. This pedal has all of them in there and they sound great! Whatever sound you’re looking for; be it classic, modern or something entirely new – it’s possible with the Zoom G1 FOUR Multi-FX unit. Another improvement over such units as the Multi-Stomp series by Zoom is that this unit also provides a resource monitor in the software, which shows how much memory a patch uses, unlike the MS70-CDR or G1on, where the user has no indication that a patch is using too much memory until he or she is alerted that memory resources have been exceeded.

Between these extremes, though, are some great basic guitar patches that showcase the real potential of the unit. If you have a nice-sounding amp you’ll probably want to turn the amp sims off and just use the FX potential. Alternatively, this little box will drive a clean power amp very effectively. Amp sims are also very useful for computer recording and these sound great. Spend more money if you want enhanced realism and interchangeable cab sims, but these models capture the spirit of the amps they seek to emulate. The looper works better then the one on my Boss Acoustic Singer...just remember to clear it out after the song. Haven't played around with the drum patterns. I don't think I would use them live. Make sure you lower the volume settings on these...came in very hot. However, where this pedal comes into it's own is patch creation. You can use the pedal controls or PC-based software to make a patch using a huge range of amps, cabs and pedals. If you can dream it, you can probably make it... or at least a close approximation of it... on the G1X.I'm not easily impressed by multi-FX pedals--having tried offerings from all of the major players over the past 25 years--Zoom, DOD, DigiTech, Boss, Vox, and Korg--even Alesis, and Behringer. This sets the bar for all of them and it is high.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop