Uniden UBC75XLT Handheld Scanner

Uniden UBC75XLT Handheld Scanner

RRP: £147.49
Price: £73.745
£73.745 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The rechargeable batteries though are awesome. On many occasions, the scanner was still full of life after using it throughout the day. Unfortunately, there is no battery meter to let me know how much power I had left. The new Uniden UBC75XLT is a compact 300 channel handheld scanner, ideal for listening to events as they unfold e.g. Air Shows, Air traffic, VHF Marine, PMR446 and race marshalls. The box includes a UBC125XLT scanner, antenna, belt clip, hand strap, 2 x AA rechargeable batteries, USB cable, Euro, and UK AC/DC adapters, hand strap, and owner's instructions manual.

Uniden UBC75XLT is a compact 300 channel handheld scanner with 5 / 8.33 / 12.5 KHz steps and fast scanning rate of 90 channels per second. Turbo Search (Increases automatically search speed from 100 to 300 steps per second for bands with 5 kHz steps)

Finance Available

Primarily designed for listening to aircraft the frequencies allow for listening to marine, CB radio, Ham Radio/Amateur Operators etc.

It is obvious from this Uniden BC75XLT review that I’m fairly pleased with the performance of the scanner.Use the Sentinel software to manage your scanner’s Profiles, Favorites Lists, Databases, and firmware updates.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop