MizHome Unisex Adult Jumbo Large Clown Shoes Deluxe Halloween Costume Accessories, One Size

£18.275
FREE Shipping

MizHome Unisex Adult Jumbo Large Clown Shoes Deluxe Halloween Costume Accessories, One Size

RRP: £36.55
Price: £18.275
£18.275 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Vinyl clown shoes have a 12 inch, heavy-duty ruber sole with the open, jagged toes for effect fun effect. If these cookies are not allowed, some or all of these services may not work or may not work properly. Especially for beginner clowns, these shoes are a great option until you get to really invent your clown persona.

So let’s not dance around the issue, we’ll get right to the sole of things and explore the options of good clown foot wear. If you're looking for good quality, inexpensive clown shoes, ClowAntics has some great options that we think you'll just love! Oltre a scoprire brand di qualità, riceverai anche molti sconti quando acquisterai clown shoes durante le promozioni più importanti.

High quality costume items will last you much longer and give people more respect for you as a performer.

One size fits most, and all of our clown shoes look great and are a perfect complement to any clown costume. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.Since I have pretty big feet, I could wear the giant shoes over my normal shoes without them falling off. I have been trying to find somewhere to purchase custom made clown shoes in the UK but am struggling. Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognise your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop