Heated Tower Airer Economic 3-Tier saves on energy with Free Cover Folds for Storage 36 Heated rails

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Heated Tower Airer Economic 3-Tier saves on energy with Free Cover Folds for Storage 36 Heated rails

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Stay comfortably warm during those cold winter afternoons and nights with this heater from Etna. It features 3 modes to meet different warming needs. The 45-degree oscillation function direct exactly the airflow where you need it to. LED panel and remote controller making the operation easier. This small electric heater for indoor use is meant to sit by your feet on the floor, near your hands on a desk, or carry around your home. We recommend the electric heated clothes airers that best balance drying speed and running costs, and found four airers impressive enough to merit a Best Buy. The best heated clothes airers

All of the shelves have clips in place and they’re sturdy once they’re in place. I’ve been using mine for 6 years now and despite sometimes overloading it I haven’t had any issues. Do heated airers cause damp? Anyway, to get it settled up you just open the two sides up and then fold the shelves into place. This is a 3-tier airer so there are 6 shelves with 6 individual bars on each. This one is foldable so you can put it against a wall or in a cupboard. The folded depth is just 50cm, so it's easy to store away. There are 10 drying rails 120cm long and 2 more extendable poles that are 122cm long but extend to 2 metres in length.The great thing about these tower designs is the can save quite a bit of space. This one measures 134.5 cm x 78 cm x 71.5 cm. We took each airer's capacity into account to also calculate the cost of drying a large cotton load. It holds 10kg of clothes and helps speed up the process by heating them so it's worth moving each item around to make sure they all dry equally. Can heated clothes airers save you money? Our testing found heated clothes airers will cost about half as much money to run as a drying pod.

If you’re looking for a unit you can use all year long, consider the Lasko fan and space heater combo, which combines four quiet fan speeds for warm weather with three different heat settings for cold weather. In addition to its impressive airflow volume, it has an adjustable thermostat with digital controls and widespread oscillation to cover a larger area. For safety purposes, it also features a tip-over switch, overheat protection, and a self-regulating ceramic heating element that stays cool to the touch. I’ve got a washing machine that holds 8kg of washing. As it can complete a wash in 28 minutes it is really simple for me to run a small cycle and load up the airer. Of course, that's a tad misleading...It can dry larger items like sheets, duvets and towels, but you'd have to drape them from the top.The least efficient electric airer on our list is 13.75p per hour - that's over 60% energy and cost savings.

The Zanussi Compact Ceramic Tower Heater is the perfect product to warm your home during cold spells and winter months. It features 2 heat settings for complete flexibility – 1000W for low heat or 2000W for high heat. The adjustable thermostat regulates to temperature so that the level of heat is always perfect for you, plus the wide angled oscillation ensure heat is spread evenly. There’s also overheat protection and tip over protection for added safety, which ensu... Stay comfortably warm during those cold winter afternoons and nights with this heater from Etna. This tower heater is easy to use and the perfect addition to your home and office. It features 3 modes to meet different warming needs. The 60-degree oscillation function direct exactly the air flow where you need it to. LED panel and remote controller making the operation easier. It also has a square base, which could provide additional stability for the heater during its... When considering the best clothes airers of 2023, we kept in mind three main components - capacity, energy-efficiency and value for money. Cleaning Electricals - Steam Cleaners - Vacuums & Sweepers - Hard Floor Cleaners & Polishers - Carpet Cleaners We selected the heated airers and drying pods from the most searched-for brands and popular UK retailers.IN THE colder weather, it can pay to have one of the best heated clothes airers to dry your clothes to help cut down on bills. This costs 0.3kWh per one hour of use. A tumble dryer cycle, typically up to 2 hours, uses over 5.3kWh ( Source). That would mean you’d need to use the heated airer for over 17 hours to spend the same money as just using your tumble dryer. How to use the Lakeland heated airer? Manufacturers don’t recommend leaving any electric heated products unattended but in practice, this is how most people use them. Most come with timers and thermostats to choose lower temperatures for longer drying periods. How much do heated air dryers cost to run? If you can afford to and don’t mind slightly fiddly things, * buy a heated airer cover. I bought mine after the airer and it has made a noticeable difference. Tips for saving money on heated airers:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop