F/M Tickling Underground Prison ConfinementⅡ: A man is kept as a tickle slave in an underground dungeon

£9.9
FREE Shipping

F/M Tickling Underground Prison ConfinementⅡ: A man is kept as a tickle slave in an underground dungeon

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I screamed more and pleaded with my eyes, but it didn't work. Dena finally took her foot off my mouth and at the same time came down off the couch and straddled me, pinning me, before gagging me with her hand over my mouth.

Dena gave me that evil grin. “No, it doesn’t,” she said, inching over to me and putting her arm around me. “I guess I have to decide whatever is more HUMILIATING for you, huh? Being tied up by one girl or two. Tough choice.” And with that, she tied my feet at the ankles with very little problem. Then she tied my knees and dragged me over to the futon. As I got there, the doorbell rang! It was Marisa!

Deviation Actions

You refused to talk earlier. When Marissa and me are done torturing you you'll be BEGGING us to let you tell us EVERYTHING!"

God, Dena! Isn’t that gross? I mean, your feet?” Marisa exclaimed while I yelled into Dena’s latest foot-gag. You mean we should gag him? Wow – you play serious,” Marisa said. “What do you want to gag him with? We have some rags or tape or something?” Hey guys this was an awful lot of fun to write. I hope you liked it and I will be happy to write some more! Thanks to Jess and my dominance over him I have all kinds of stories of tying him up and torturing him!!!!!Marissa laughed and began to Jess' feet with the toothbrush. I looked on and Jess made crazy sounds into his gag.

We laughed and talked for a little while and Dena put the TV on. About an hour had lapsed since she first tied me up. I was determined to keep our secret. “N-no, never,” I said. “You’re not going to hurt me, are you?” You….are my… Kidnap Boy” she said proudly, kissing me on the cheek and making me blush. “It’s worth so much more than money. Looksie – you just had the misfortune of being born three years after me. Tough break. But these days won’t last forever, so for now, I’m older, I’m tougher, and I – I – am the one who does the kidnapping!”Jess just screamed into his gag and was in agony. I just laughed and rubbed my bare feet over his face and kept them under his nose while Jess tried without success to get away from that. It was mean! Right now she’s happily squeezing the breast muscles on the inner edge of Castiel’s armpits. The angel is almost screaming with laughter, shaking his head and trying to roll from side to side. His hands are closed into fists. Beneath them, the cuffs symbols glow brightly. Hi doll” she said to me, giving me a hug. “Dena’s in the basement working out. You staying over?” (Dena had a pretty elaborate workout room in the front half of the basement, with mats and heavy bags and stuff like that.)

It took a while but Dena hopped me up to the den and sat me on the futon, still tied up. I was finally composed. What are you looking for?” Marisa asked. “You want to tie his hands and feet, that’s all? Or hoist him up or something?” Dena kissed her fingers and put them to my lips and said, very softly, “Never. We’re just going to play with you tonight. But we’d never hurt you.” Hmm, seems the cat’s got his tongue. OK, we shall now pronounce sentence on our little kidnap boy,” Dena said, leaning down but keeping her foot firm on my mouth. “I sentence you to the maximum sentence allowed by law for receiving 4 strikes from your wonderful friend Dena. Your sentence is…death…BY TORTURE! You shall be tortured to death!”

Literature Text

Castiel’s eyes all but burst out of his head! He goes into silent laughing for a few seconds, before exploding into the most hysterical, crazed, desperate laughter he has released yet. HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO NO NO NO NO NO HEE HEE HEE PLEASE DENA NO!!!!!!!!!" Mmmph---oh no,” I said, finally getting her foot off my mouth and dashing across the room to get away from my captor. “If there is a next time, I should get to tie YOU up, Dena. You’re EVIL!” Robin said, "We don't understand bad movies. We watched your awful movie for an hour and I'm more bored than ever!"

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop