OLAPLEX No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner,250 ml (Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Starring a patented active ingredient that works on a molecular level, OLAPLEX formulas seek out broken bonds in the hair (which are caused by chemical, thermal and mechanical damage) and repair them, restoring compromised hair to former glory. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Space NK, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees. A study published in the International Journal of Trichology found that 38% of women with hair loss were deficient in biotin. Exclusively for professionals, OLAPLEX pushes the boundaries of chemical colour and texture treatments without compromising the integrity of clients’ hair.

No.5 BOND MAINTENANCE CONDITIONER - OLAPLEX Inc.

Bond Maintenance Conditioner will repair and protect all hair types from any damage, leaving it good as new immediately. AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Dermspotlight participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. There hasn't been any breakage and I'm so happy with the combo of the olaplex shampoo and conditioner. A 'proof point' with a green tick means a third party has verified the accuracy of the statement whereas no green tick means that there isn't independent confirmation (yet! Dermspotlight does not take responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content.If you are not happy with this product for any reason, contact the company and send it back within 4 weeks of the original purchase date.

Olaplex No. 5 Conditioner Reviews - Does It Actually Work? Olaplex No. 5 Conditioner Reviews - Does It Actually Work?

The No 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner formula is also colour- sulfate- paraben- gluten- and nut-free as well as vegan-friendly too. I was initially skeptical but even after the first use my colour-treated hair has become softer, smoother and easier to manage. A study in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology discovered that essential fatty acids and antioxidants lead to improvements in hair growth and density. Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate, Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Chloride, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Isododecane, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Fragrance (Parfum), Panthenol, Phospholipids, Dimethicone PEG-7 Isostearate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Ferment Filtrate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Quaternium-95, Propanediol, Punica Granatum Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, PEG-8, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Polysilicone-15, C11-15 Pareth-7, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, PEG-45M, PEG-7 Amodimethicone, Amodimethicone, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-9, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, PEG-4, Phenoxyethanol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Trideceth-12, Sodium Polyaspartate, Citral, Potassium Sorbate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Silica, Acetic Acid, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Acetate, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, BHT, Sodium Dehydroacetate, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Biotin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* The exact percentage (concentration) of composition has been withheld as a trade secret.Boasting Olaplex’s patented technology, this vegan and sulphate-free formula relinks hair’s broken bonds while increasing moisture levels and enhancing its natural shine after each use. My hair-stylist has commented on how my hair shows no damage even though I use heat on my hair daily and colour it every 5 weeks.

OLAPLEX N°5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250 ml | SEPHORA UK OLAPLEX N°5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250 ml | SEPHORA UK

Use alongside the {No 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo} as well as the {No 3 Hair Perfector} weekly treatment. We’re unable to offer personal health advice, but we’ve partnered with JustAnswer who offers on-demand doctors to answer your medical questions 24/7. This conditioner is replete with healthy ingredients which hydrate the hair, soften it, and give it a radiant appearance.Bond Maintenance Conditioner, a deeply nourishing conditioner that works to leave hair strong, soft and radiant.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop