Show Me the Honey: Volume 1 (Sweet & Dirty BBW Romance)

£4.795
FREE Shipping

RRP: £9.59
Price: £4.795
£4.795 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The hot BBW action • There I was, freshly divorced and nearly fifty years old, and feeling so fat and unattractive that I wondered if I would ever find another man to have sex with me again. Passion explodes between them, but will it keep her warm when she’s left holding the result of their tryst? Now she finally has a job with more financial stability and her sister not willing to bear the consequences of her reckless behaviour demands help that threatens her Alicia's job. When a small town café owner is kidnapped by a rambling biker looking for nearly a million in stolen cash, she must convince him to let her go.

Her heroes must prove that when she chooses them both, just for being herself she deserves all that’s sweetest in life … honey for nothin’. I did find some of the flow of the story confusing I feel this is more a layout issue than the story itself. He couldn’t stop thinking about her, and he began doing very naughty things all by himself, whether it was in his office or at his home.The author did such a good job of building the characters of the hero and heroine that I became completely caught up in their story and couldn’t put my kindle down until I’d finished the book. But when she goes to the president of the Devil’s Flyers MC for help, she’s in for another rude surprise. Lesa Boggs has solid goals—build a white-collar career that will make her father proud, find a steady, faithful man to marry, and then help her younger sisters do the same.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.With the ink barely dry on his divorce that lasted longer than his marriage, I'm tasked with finding him a new place to live. Now he's found her, but can he persuade her that he's the man she can trust with her life, and her heart? Book 4, Follow the Honey – When Lesa’s fired unjustly for embezzling from a brewpub owned by the Devil’s Flyers MC, revenge is the worst idea this bubbly, BBW brunette ever had. Instead, they vow to forge a new life for themselves as the Devil's Flyers MC, following no rules but their own. With murder lurking in this idyllic resort town and a dangerous MC on the prowl, Jack must persuade Lindi she belongs not only under his protection… but in his arms.

When a nomad biker rides back into her life, claiming to be a part-owner of her business, she’ s furious, for more reasons than one. There are some references to other members of the Sabatini family, although you don't need to have read other books to appreciate them. No missing or damaged pages, no creases or tears, no underlining or highlighting of text, and no writing in the margins. The problem is, once she gets to know him and his little boy, the lines between fake and real begin to blur.

I did feel there were too many side characters and I did get a little confused as to who some of them were throughout the story.

But when he rescues a sexy, BBW brunette from a psycho in a rival club, he must ride through enemy territory to shield her.

The alpha males of the Devil's Flyers MC are about to learn that love's sweetness is worth the sting.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop