philosophy amazing grace eau de toilette | 60ml | fragrance for her

philosophy amazing grace eau de toilette | 60ml | fragrance for her

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The right body chemistry seems to mute those screechy notes, warms the whole thing up and turns this fragrance into something beautiful. One of my very favorites of all time, have used it since I was a teen but it never gets old, have been through many bottles of it over the years.

I'm not usually a person who changes fragrance with the weather, but I do like the EDP when the weather is not hot or humid. Some say longevity is lacking, but I smelled this in the crooks of my elbows waking up the next morning. It's really nice layered with almost anything (I recommend layering with an ambroxan scent like Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume!Have you ever stood next to someone who smelled like loud cheap laundry detergent slash crazy fabric softener? To allow us to dispatch this product we require you to complete an online health questionnaire to allow our Healthcare practitioner to ensure that this product is suitable for you. I got it from Sephora set as mini bottle and I loved it so much as after I finished, I went ahead to bought full set of big bottle plus body whipped cream and shower gel in same line. In saying that, wearing this helps me fool myself into thinking I am a well-rounded, cultured, kind, approachable woman who always wears white cotton or linen and maintains a spotless home (Ahahahahaha - dreams!

My all time favorite is Mugler Alien, but there are definitely occasions where I feel it's a little much. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS. My unsolicited free sample was included with another purchase, and it represents mainstream taste: banal musk with florals emerge during its brief lifespan. I'm not very big on the florals but I do love musk and this is a really pretty, soft, powdery musk that isn't complicated and doesn't do too much. It’s the perfect feminine, fresh, clean and elegant scent, a signature worthy, a smell that I want people to recognize me for.It's very nice and airy, kind of reminds me of an angel on a cloud (the name probably gives that impression too) but so far I don't find it groundbreaking. It's somewhat floral, but also a clean girl smell without being soapy, and it definitely has some musk which is probably why I like it. I have smelled it many times, and its not memorable for sure, but I still enjoy smelling it each time I wear it.

I'm not sure if I'll like the EDP better because it was a rose note, and I'm not a fan of a rose accord. Now I smell mostly alcohol with a small remnant of what the scent once was - no staying power and zero sillage. I understand a lot of people like this, and Amazing Grace is a hit for Philosophy, but she’s a snoozer for me.This is not a sweet fragrance but a squeaky clean musky soap and slightly juicy( in the opening) grapefruit sort of scent.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop