The Cottage: The gripping new 2021 crime suspense thriller with a difference: The gripping new crime suspense thriller with a difference

£4.495
FREE Shipping

The Cottage: The gripping new 2021 crime suspense thriller with a difference: The gripping new crime suspense thriller with a difference

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is a really unusual story. It's definitely a thriller, but it had a real horror movie feel to it. If I had to sum it up, I would say it was a mixture of The Strangers and Offspring. It was super creepy and unsettling, even if it was pretty predictable.

Independent Cottages was launched by Sarah and Steve Jarvis in 2006, and now promotes over 2,000 verified properties to rent throughout the UK. The company became part of the Snaptrip family in March 2022 when we were acquired by the Snaptrip Group. Cooper Winslow rents out a part of his house known as ” THE COTTAGE”. He rents the guest wing to Mark and gate house to Jimmy. I honestly didn't care for this book. The first half wasn't so bad, but it got worse farther into it. It wasn't creepy or scary it was just annoying and kind of weird. After losing her job and boyfriend, Jan Hamlin is in desperate need of a fresh start. So she jumps at the chance to rent a secluded cottage on the edge of Coleshaw Woods.A change of life a breakup, all that might be able to be eased by making a new start somewhere else.

After losing her job and long-term boyfriend, Jan Hamlin is in desperate need of a fresh start. So when the opportunity arises to rent a secluded cottage on the edge of Coleshaw Woods, she jumps at the chance. This book is a light and lovely read that brought my morning a certain sort of peace and calmness that I'm very grateful for. The Cottage is a neighbourhood hangout with a glorious beer garden serving up freshly made artisan pizzas. Use mindfulness for healing and fulfillment. Paola Merrill, author and creator behind the popular YouTube channel The Cottage Fairy, left a hectic life in the city for the rural mountains in search of a deeper connection to herself and the world. She learned that nature is the biggest teacher of all—if we open our eyes to its wisdom. Mindful living can be applied in most walks of life, and Merrill’s writing encourages you to find healing and fulfillment, wherever you are.Something that Paola said that really resonated with me was this excerpt under the section titled "You Are Worthy of Living a Beautiful Life" Danielle Steel´s characters stand out of their charm, feeling, understanding, and strength of character, even if the protagonist Cooper Winslow behaves like an absolute narcissus, selfish, and to the limit of arrogance. But in the course of the plot, a clear development of his character for the better, for thoughtfulness can be seen. He changes from a big child to an adult man, has insight, and becomes a real figure of sympathy. But Danielle Steel also gave her other characters a wonderful development. And so, the reader experiences a fabulous journey through the various feelings, thoughts, and worries of the various characters. Tell us your seating preference in the special requests box. We will try our best to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee where your table will be allocated. If anyone else has read Cathy Glass books (same author ) it is written in an “explanation “ within the observations….

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop