Galaxy White Chocolate Bars, 38g x 24

Galaxy White Chocolate Bars, 38g x 24

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Galaxy undergoes a silky makeover". Archived from the original on 14 October 2014 . Retrieved 30 September 2014. One thing I really enjoyed about this bar was its texture. There’s no waxy residue that coats your teeth and it really does melt beautifully just like a dairy chocolate bar. According the Chewits FAQ all their products with the exception of Wands and Laces are gluten free.

Before going vegan, I was a full-fledged member of the white chocolate fan club. As someone with a super-sweet tooth, I just couldn’t get enough of its sugary flavour and creamy texture.

Already a customer?

For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. The new bar further complements Asda’s already fantastic existing vegan and vegetarian range, which landed us with Vegan Retailer of the Year at the prestigious Quality Food Awards in 2021.” Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned. It’s definitely sweet, but not enough to get your teeth tingling! It’s like the posh, grown-up version of white chocolate.

Smarties - Sorry, not safe. But some home brands and also m&m's are fine so there are alternatives. I hope this blog helps you understand what chocolate is out there and safe but also there's some info on alternatives to products that aren't safe. There will be some that I have missed no doubt but will add them on when I find them!Barley Sugars (contrary to popular belief they are not made from barley, they used to be many moons ago but these days they are just sugar and flavour) Kit Kat No, normal KitKats are not gluten free. However, the bunnies and santas that come out each year are gluten free, they have wafer bits in made from rice flour. You can get chocolate free from wafers in Tesco down the free from aisle too. But while vegan milk chocolate bars and dark chocolate treats have flooded the market, options for vegan white chocolate are still limited. Many Kinder products are safe, the obvious ones that aren't gluten free are the Bueno bars and Happy Hippos as they both contain wafers.

In fact, when people ask me what I miss the most after nearly 10 years of being vegan, white chocolate is always my answer. A few galaxy products are gluten free, many hold a may contain warning but there are a few products that are safe. Like with Cadbury there are multiple factories so it depends which factory the product is made in. Morrisons have a limited range of their own brand but do have some gluten free choices plus a range of free from chocolate in the free from aisle a b Usborne, Simon (24 February 2013). "Audrey Hepburn advertise Galaxy chocolate bars? Over her dead body!". The Independent. London. Archived from the original on 25 September 2015 . Retrieved 28 February 2013. Kinder Bueno - Oh how I wish these were gluten free, sadly they aren't. Schar Meltos are similar though.Hooker, Lucy (26 September 2023). "Shrinkflation strikes again as Galaxy chocolate gets smaller". BBC News . Retrieved 2 September 2023. confectionerynews.com (18 November 2019). "Mars launches its vegan Galaxy chocolate bars in UK". confectionerynews.com. Archived from the original on 2021-03-04 . Retrieved 2020-09-04. In a statement sent to Vegan Food & Living, an Asda spokesperson said: “Galaxy is a firm family favourite, so we’re excited to expand the Galaxy Vegan range on shelves by bringing this delicious Galaxy Vegan white treat exclusively to Asda customers for three months. Did you know there was so many gluten free chocolates and sweets around in the UK? I am a major chocoholic, so I think I may be the queen of knowing what is and isn't gluten free when it comes to the delightful chocolate treats and it is only right I share that info with my fellow Coeliacs. Mentos state all their candies and gum don't contain gluten with the exception of spearmint gum and Mentos Choco.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop