Bosch Home and Garden 06008A7971 EasyAquatak 120 High-Pressure Washer, 1500 W, 1500 V, Green

£39.99
FREE Shipping

Bosch Home and Garden 06008A7971 EasyAquatak 120 High-Pressure Washer, 1500 W, 1500 V, Green

RRP: £79.98
Price: £39.99
£39.99 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you find an inaccuracy in our frequently asked questions, please let us know by using our contact form. I started by cleaning the dirt off my car, switching between the straight jet and the fan jet depending on which part of the car I was working on. This machine has been designed to tackle small to medium cleaning tasks around the home and garden, from washing cars to clearing patios to cleaning garden furniture.

Bosch EasyAquatak 120 High-pressure Washer | Robert Dyas

This is pretty much in-line with what mid-range pressure washers offer – it’s powerful enough for most tasks around the home, although it definitely isn’t a heavy-duty machine. Where deposits and stuck dirt spread on patios, vehicles and tools, Bosch high-pressure cleaners are the right solution. The Aquatak 135 has just one nozzle, but this has three, easy to adjust sprays - pencil, jet and fan plus it comes with a detergent foam sprayer. Its brush skirt prevents outwards splashing to keep the surrounding area dry, while its practical integrated handles allow for vertical cleaning.Loading… RatingLet us know what you think about the Bosch EasyAquatak 120 Pressure Washer by leaving a product rating. Easily attached to the washer lance, the low-pressure brush has soft bristles and is designed to agitate and wash dirt from both delicate and resistant painted, glass or plastic surfaces. Yes, in two ways: either fit a connector and conventional hosepipe from the rainwater tank tap to the high-pressure washer. The washer feels strong and robust but it’s still comfortable to use with no vibrations and a comparatively quiet engine.

Bosch Home and Garden 06008A7971 EasyAquatak 120 High

When it comes to shifting dirt from gutters, wheel arches or other hard-to-reach places, the 90° nozzle effortlessly masters the task.The hose length was adequate too – it allowed me to easily manoeuvre my way around my car, but wasn’t too long that it ended up tangled. The wash brush skilfully agitates tough grimy dirt, but with soft bristles that are gentle on delicate windows and car surfaces. This pressure washer feels very powerful, although you do have the option to adjust power if you need to tone things down. On harder-to-reach spots, such as wheel arches, the kit provides a 90-degree spray nozzle that attacks tough dirt with a powerful water stream. This dynamic cleaning kit is completed by a highly absorbent microfibre cloth that polishes streaks and puts a shine on bikes and cars.

Bosch EasyAquatak 120 (English - 296 pages) User manual Bosch EasyAquatak 120 (English - 296 pages)

Are you looking for the manual of your Bosch EasyAquatak 120 Pressure Washer in a different language?The variable fan jet nozzle delivers a powerful water stream with a narrow fan setting to lift off tough grime or a softer, wide spray for the gentle removal of debris from a wide variety of surfaces. Attach a 6-metre extension hose for easy distance application, while still connected to power points and water sources. The AquaSurf 250 Patio Cleaner is designed for the rapid cleaning of small-to-medium driveways and patios. Leaves, grime, and other dirt are powerfully removed from roller shutters, conservatories and roofs.

EasyAquatak 120 High-pressure Washer | Bosch DIY

This pressure washer also features an auto-stop system, which shuts off the motor and pump when the trigger is released. For removing large quantities of pooled water, the Suction Nozzle is the ideal accessory in combination with an Aquatak High-Pressure Washer.Cleaning cars, patios, and garden furniture is easy with a 120-bar cleaning power and a choice of Variable Fan Jet and Rotary Nozzles. The hose and lance can be secured tightly against the body of the machine, meaning that the overall size doesn’t change much even when you leave these attached, making it very handy for storage. After checking the instruction manual, I saw that Bosch listed the brush as an extra accessory that could be purchased separately, meaning that they didn’t provide any instructions or guidance on how to connect the brush. Bosch usually ensures that the assembly process for their products is as user-friendly as possible, so I was happy to find that this pressure washer was in line with that. The gun requires only single-handed operation, making it ideal for washing light items, such as children’s toys.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop